Package or individual items?

G00fyDad

I have always booked my trips with packages. However, I think that I might want to book the items separately now. My questions are:

1) Which would you do? Package or separate items?

2) What individual items do you purchase? I only ask because I think I am aware of what to get, but I do not want to forget anything. (Tickets, room, .....?)

G00fyDad

Original Poster
What happened? I cannot remember if I used AAA last time I went (2002), but I definitely used them in 98. But of course, that was before the internet is what it is now.

Too much to go into right now, but let's just say that they were not available (even during their own business hours) to implement discounts and such. They almost allowed a discount to get away because she assumes I did not want it. ?!?o_O !!? It was a total fiasco, and for far more than just that.

Upvote 0

rnese

We package the rooms and park-hopper tickets. We don't get a meal plan because we find that if we get the plan with one sit-down and one counter-service...we end up eating too much. So we just pay as we go for meals, booking only a couple of sit-downs for the trip.

Upvote 0

smk

We drive, my husband is not a good flyer, hates it actually. We kinda build in a drive as part of our vacation, listen to some great music, chat, anticipate, we love a good drive! We haven't finalized any plans for fall this year, we may just up and go or stay home, not sure right now.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom