Own Beverages at Hotel

disneyfireman

Isn't it amazing now a days that people can use the phrase,"I think" over and over again, when someone is posting the actual sign that is outside of the pool area. Both signs said, "no food or drink in pool or on pool deck". Where is the grey area?
Well, like anything else....a sign is a sign..but that stuff isn't enforced.
I have seen it all at Disney pools. As long as you aren't being dumb...youll be fine.
Our kids we much younger than 12..while enjoying POFQ pool and slide. no one cared. They had a ball.

DISR

Can’t give you the exact price, but if you expect around 8.00 you won’t be too disappointed either way. The big difference is there is no tip at the store.

Jon81uk

Well, like anything else....a sign is a sign..but that stuff isn't enforced.

Two people posted that they were told by a life guard they couldn't sit on the pool edge with their feet in the water while holding a refillable soda cup. It does seem to be being enforced.

The simple version of the rules seems to be no glass inside pool fences, no food and drink near or in the water (keep it near the loungers).

I've stayed in several hotels where you cannot bring your own drinks at all, order from the pool bar only. It might only be time before Disney considers this rule too...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom