Over-Selling Disney World?

MickeyPeace

I just wish they would stop advertising in Brazil.

I love Brazilians. They are one of the reasons I will keep going back!

To address the question, I don't think there is over advertising going on. I think that certain countries economies are doing better-Brazil-woo hoo!

DVC is selling like hot cakes so Disney locked in all of these vacationers. Conversely they don't have to add new attractions if they don't want to. All of these thousands of people have already paid hoping the the product would improve or at least remain the same over the years. Now it's up to TDO to expand and improve. Maybe that will happen. Maybe it won't. You always have the new Fantasyland!

dannyelbrazil

I just wish they would stop advertising in Brazil.

or maybe a discount for those who use their manners. tour groups drive me crazy but poorly supervised badly behaved groups i can certainly do without no matter where they're from.

It would not work... Disney is already part of cultural imaginary of Brazil, you can't imagine how much.
And be prepared, with easier process of US visas, Brazilian currency soaring and middle class with reasonable money, 2012 will be probably the Brazilian year in Disney...
BTW, by june other Brazilian airliner will start to fly to Florida too, adding more 14 flights/week to Miami...

---

If CMs and Disney be more strong on enforce the lines by, for example, making people get back in start of the line after cutting it, groups will stop to do wrong things at the same time...
Brazilians do obbey police-like orders and, actually, fear them.

But, remember, lots of Brazilian tour groups do behave well.
Most complains I read here are about chanting and "yelling talking" in the lines.
What would you expect from a very expansive people like Brazilians?

Join the party, have fun and sing some Girl from Ipanema with them.
Be sure, you will make amazing friends.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom