"Outtakes" on old WDW Planning DVD

Rob562

Original Poster
OK, so this is something I'd never seen mentioned before, and I just found it myself, so I thought I'd mention it...

I stumbled across a hidden bonus track on the old "Happiest Celebration on Earth" version of the Planning DVD. (Actually, I found it while working directly with the files on the disc, but then poked around until I found the actual link on the menus) Yes, it's an old DVD, but hey, I think it's still the best of the most recent versions of the planning DVD....

To find it yourself, go to the last page of the Scene Selection menu, there's a Hidden Mickey icon that you can arrow over to after the last selection. It brings up some outtakes and other antics of the four hosts that didn't make it into the main parts of the DVD...

Or, for those that don't want to dig out their copy of the DVD, I ripped the segment off the DVD and posted it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRceyUNnuIw

(I guess the disc designers did a pretty good job in hiding the outtakes if it really took 4 years for them to be found...)

-Rob

EDIT: OK, so I guess I wasn't the first to find the hidden segment...
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=883306&postcount=49

jonnyc

I was actually watching this DVD the other day, and i thought to myself...

"What is with that Teenager?"

But i do love the guy who sits down a lot, i can really relate :)

Cmdr_Crimson

OK, so this is something I'd never seen mentioned before, and I just found it myself, so I thought I'd mention it...

I stumbled across a hidden bonus track on the old "Happiest Celebration on Earth" version of the Planning DVD. (Actually, I found it while working directly with the files on the disc, but then poked around until I found the actual link on the menus) Yes, it's an old DVD, but hey, I think it's still the best of the most recent versions of the planning DVD....

To find it yourself, go to the last page of the Scene Selection menu, there's a Hidden Mickey icon that you can arrow over to after the last selection. It brings up some outtakes and other antics of the four hosts that didn't make it into the main parts of the DVD...

Or, for those that don't want to dig out their copy of the DVD, I ripped the segment off the DVD and posted it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRceyUNnuIw

(I guess the disc designers did a pretty good job in hiding the outtakes if it really took 4 years for them to be found...)

-Rob

EDIT: OK, so I guess I wasn't the first to find the hidden segment...
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showpost.php?p=883306&postcount=49

OMG!! I did not see these! I gotta go look at them now! I love HCOE Vacation planning DVD!!!:D:sohappy::sohappy:

shaelyn

i have not liked the last 2 dvd's at alllll, and now I really want to get out the HCoE dvd to amp myself up for our trip! thanks for that!

Rob562

Original Poster
i have not liked the last 2 dvd's at alllll, and now I really want to get out the HCoE dvd to amp myself up for our trip! thanks for that!

I totally agree. My roommate and I are going to WDW next month for his first trip ever. To give him an idea of what there is in the World, I gave him both the most recent one and the HCOE DVD. I told him that the latest one has the newest info, but that the HCOE one gives a much better overview of what there is to do.

-Rob

EpcoTim

The only good thing about that years video, is that for future reference I know Disney will support whatever drug problem I may acquire in the future. It also makes me glad I never had to share my old bong with people like that when I was in college.

Norm The Skull

Thanks for those clips they were great

That is the best DVD in the last 5.

I had never seen that clip but have seen that DVD at least 50 times.

Yes I know I have problems,

My wife keeps telling me so.

But we can't all go every week, month, year.

We are planning our second trip for December 2010.

This DVD keeps me happy till then.

The last 3 DVD where not so great

BUT BETTER THEN NOTHING

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom