outside of disney

welshtigger

Original Poster
were staying for 2 weeks in the CBR in aug for our honeymoon, we haven't got a car for those weeks, we want to go to sea world and universal too during our stay what is the best way to get there and how much does it cost, or is it worth hiring a car for a couple of days.

crazygirley

I would rent a car. I bet once you get out there and see all of the other neat stuff there is to do near and around Sea World, you will wish you had a car. It's always convienient to have a car, especially if you plan on leaving the World. Plus, finding a taxi or a shuttle service is a royal pain, as is waiting for them to pick you up both to and from your destination. I have heard horror stories. Plus, it's nice to go out and eat someplace else from time to time, not to mention a great money saver! Have Fun! Congrat's!!!

disneydudette

I'd agree....
u don't even need to have it for the full 2 weeks...
I've heard that Disney has a rent-a-car center on property...

Also...

Try to get to the beach....that gulf is beautiful!...year before last we stayed at Clearwater Beach in AUG.....the water was just beautiful.....
The beach is such a great place to escape from the hustle and bustle of WDW....although you will have a beach at your resort....

Great resort, have fun, and congradulations....

WDW David

Banned
Yeah like disneyduddette said, Clearwater beach is great.

I would say just take the bus to DD and downtown orlando... but thats just me.

Maria

DO NOT DARE TO TAKE A PUBLIC BUS IN ORLANDO!!! Please!!!

The service sux! You will wait for looooong hours for one, the route is a mess and you will be very upset. Been there, done that.

I would suggest renting a car for a few days only. Do not miss going to International Drive, lots of good and fun places to eat and go. Try Bahama Breeze at night :slurp:

If you want to drive to the beach, Anna Maria Island and Clearwater are very nice.

Renting a car for a few days is worth it! Just get used to driving on the "right" side of the road! :D :animwink:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I would suggest that you contact YOURRIDE. They will take you back and forth and they charge a very reasonable rate.

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom