Outside Dining

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
We like to do one sit down (casual or signature) meal each day of our trip. We are making our way to the WorldđŸ™ŒđŸ» May28-June 1. My husband refuses to eat indoors right now due to COVID. What are your favorite restaurants that you can request ourdoor seating( I understand this will extend our wait times if they will even honor this request). Can you give me one got each location?

Magic Kingdom
Hollywood Studios
Epcot
Animal Kingdom
Disney Springs
1 Resort (we try to visit 1 different resort during our stay)

Thanks!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Due to Florida’s climate, outdoor seating at table service restaurants in the parks and resorts is rare. Disney Springs has the most options. (Others will need to provide suggestions for Disney Springs.)

MK ~ Tony’s Town Square is the only table service with outdoor dining and it’s just a few tables on the porch.

Epcot ~ Rose & Crown is the the only option for true outdoor dining. Via Napoli has an enclosed area with sliding glass doors which are open in cooler temps, but will likely be closed (and the space air conditioned) in May.

DHS ~ Hollywood Brown Derby has an outdoor lounge with a few small tables.

AK ~ Nomad Lounge at Tiffins has outdoor tables.

I can’t think of a resort TS with outdoor dining. There are some QS in the parks and at resorts with tables outside.

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
Due to Florida’s climate, outdoor seating at table service restaurants in the parks and resorts is rare. Disney Springs has the most options. (Others will need to provide suggestions for Disney Springs.)

MK ~ Tony’s Town Square is the only table service with outdoor dining and it’s just a few tables on the porch.

Epcot ~ Rose & Crown is the the only option for true outdoor dining. Via Napoli has an enclosed area with sliding glass doors which are open in cooler temps, but will likely be closed (and the space air conditioned) in May.

DHS ~ Hollywood Brown Derby has an outdoor lounge with a few small tables.

AK ~ Nomad Lounge at Tiffins has outdoor tables.

I can’t think of a resort TS with outdoor dining. There are some QS in the parks and at resorts with tables outside.
I should have asked you directly @Tuvalu . I wasn’t sure if Skipper Canteen or the Plaza had any outside seating. It’s been too long since I’ve been to MK. Would there be any tables at Tony’s that seat 6 on the patio!

Our resort may just need to be the Poly for the nachos I hear so much about!

Sillysidewalker

Original Poster
Beaches and Cream were reported to be using the tables outside for diners rather than the take out window (which they closed I believe due to problems with social distancing).
Yum. We have never been and our kids would get a kick out of the Kitchen Sink. Thank you,

nickys

Premium Member
Also:
Baseline Tap House (lounge) at DHS has outdoor seating

At Epcot, both Tutto Italia and Via Napoli had outdoor seating but there were reports that they might not be using them due to a lack of servers.

At Boardwalk, Trattoria Al Forno has some outdoor seating

At CSR, Three Bridges has outdoor seating

At Riviera, Topolino’s Terrace has outdoor seating for the lounge, with food available

Also several locations offer food to go now if that would be of interest - I can post some that I know of if you like.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Beaches and Cream were reported to be using the tables outside for diners rather than the take out window (which they closed I believe due to problems with social distancing).
Beaches wasn’t using the outdoor tables for diners last week. And yes, the take out window is closed.

NiarrNDisney

MK - TS dining is limited to Tony's Town Square
Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn (You can eat out doors at Tortuga Tavern, Tomorrowland Terrace (Now serving the Columbia Harbour House menu) (other options are ehh)

Epcot - Rose and Crown or Spice Road Table for TS
Boulangerie Patisserie les Halles (Tables can be found out doors in the pavillion), La Cantina de San Angel with Choza de Margaritas menu can make for a great meal, and Regal Eagle for CS
(Otherwise snack around World Showcase)

DHS - Unfortunately there really isn't outdoor TS dining.
Backlot Express, Docking Bay 7 or Woody's Lunchbox for CS

DAK - Nomad Lounge for TS
Flame Tree Barbecue or Yak & Yeti Local Food Cafes for CS (Otherwise snack around the Kiosks)

DS - Boathouse, Homecomin', Jock Lindsey's, Raglan Road, Splitsville or Wine Bar George for TS
Cookes of Dublin, Earl of Sandwich or Polite Pig for CS (Otherwise snack around the Food Trucks and Kiosks)

Little more difficult finding al fresco dining in the TS department at resorts but the ones below give you the best of both

Resorts - Cabana Bar and Beach Club (Dolphin), Geyser Pointe (WL), Three Bridges Bar and Grill (CSR)
As for CS Capt. Cook's (Poly), Gasparilla Island Grill, Mara (AKL), P & J's Southern Take Out (FW)

Last edited:

TrainsOfDisney

@DHS they have some outdoor tables at Brown Derby.

The tables and patio were once all outdoor dining tables but now they are mostly used for the “Brown Derby Lounge” which has a “small bites” menu.

I did a quick Instagram search and I do see people seated outside with full menus. You may have to request these tables specifically and there may be a longer wait but that does look like an option.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom