Out of state passholders?

GrimGrinninAnna

I'm not sure if this has been brought up before, so I apologize if it has!
My boyfriend and I are planning our THIRD trip to WDW this year- a roadtrip from NY with two stops between (he's a foliage guy) for thanksgiving and I added up the total of our collective park tickets and realized it would have been a great idea to get annual passes. It's just about the priciest part of every trip!

The thing is, I don't know how good of an idea this is being out of state. I'm sure it's a fantastic value for Florida residents. Does anyone who lives out of state have an annual pass?

We renewed through DVC of course in April so we have till , from what I remembered 30 days after the expiration date. But the basic AP's just get us into the parks, no DQ, waterparks so seeming as we go to the parks sooooo much more it made sense to go that way. Also because we didn't have the money for the premium AP's was another reason too.:cry:

We're the same as you. We don't have premium passes. My family doesn't care enough about the water parks to spend the extra $$.

As somebody just posted, APs are still definitely worth it. I just wanted you to know what the going rate is for 4 adult passes. I'm already putting money aside for next year's trip. We'll be due for new passes in August 2008.

Upvote 0
3-4 trips a year, each of them being 2-3 weeks long? All the way from England? :eek:

That's not really a big deal for UK DVCers.

I usually go 2 to 3 times a year though I admit it's usually for around 10 days at a time rather than 2 -3 weeks.

We get the vacation time to do it (I average around a 30 days per year) and the exchange rate makes it a very good deal. In fact I'm popping over for a mini 6 day visit for Epcots 25th and it's costing me less than a week at some tourist destinations in the UK.

Upvote 0

TimonRulz

I live in Texas and have Premium AP's for me and my wife. We are going this December and will activate them, then next May, and the following October. The APs for those three trips will be more than worth it. :) Will be nice to not worry about tickets for the next year.

Upvote 0

LouDisney

I am from Alabama and have been a AP holder for going on 3 years now. It just made sense for me, I was going once a year, sometimes twice and now I can go even more. I am going next month for my third trip this year and I have one more in December.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom