our trip

tams

Original Poster
so iam am uploading pics now might take few mins i am going to send pictures then tell you all what we have done on daily basis it might take awhile since we have been here since the 21st i will post on this post. A far as the people who think 65 days is not possible i am sorry you can't afford it. here is the first post i will reply while my husband is gettin ready to go to animal kingdom when i get back from the kingdom i will write more. i do alot of run on sentences. so bare with me. i just do not take the time.

tams

Original Poster
so we went to star wars weekends every weekend so far although it was raining here the first weeks it only rained for awhile then stopped w have eaten at brown derby
crystal palace
o'hana
maya grill
captain jacks
t-rex ( which is really awesome by the way)
hollywood and vine
1900 park fare
chef mickeys
le cellier
mama melrose
garden grill

tams

Original Poster
been sleeping in late but staying out till late magic kingdom open till at least midnight with extra magic hours
by the way if anyone wants a certain picture of something let me know i will try to get it or need to know anything thats going on here i will try to get answers for you

happymom52003

I would love to read your report, but I am going to get a headache trying to decipher what you are saying with your run on sentences! :dazzle:

Just joking.:wave:

Well, sort of joking....lol. I'll just look at the pictures when you get them up!

Beccone

Congrats! And ouch....
I agree with the ouch part, I never commented on the original thread but I did read alot of the comments and from I read, the majority of people said they just thought 65 days was too long, not that they didn't have enough money to do such a trip. If you want to go to Disney for 65 days fine do it, but don't get mad at people for responding honestly to a question that you posted on an open forum.

tams

Original Poster
not angry at the honesty nor people who gave an honest opiono just at those non believers who call me a liar

kitten2299

Glad you are having a good trip but I wont be reading anymore of it since you are coming of very rude and snobby. I hope some of the magic will rub off on you since you are there for 65 days.

tams

Original Poster
not trying to be rude or snooty just everytime i ask advice or talk someone is calling me a liar although some people tried to stick up for us thank you

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom