Trip Report Our May 2014 trip report...via videos!

My family (Me, my wife, my 9 year old son and my 1 year old son, my mother and my father) traveled to Disney World from May 21-27. We had a magical trip and even though it was brutally hot, we managed and can't wait to return in a few years. We also got to ride the 7DMT on our last day there during a soft opening (2 days before it officially opened) so that was a nice way to end a great family trip. Here is my video playlist of each day we were at a park on YouTube. Hope you enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD5RkUCvGz2Oscf-Cc0_UfFziRxxm9LVF

FlaggNL

Great start of the videos! When I will be home we will absolutely watch all your videos on the big screen, although it will be World Cup time first when we face Australia :)

Todd Carrick

Original Poster
Thanks! I am not very good at video taking or editing, but I wanted to capture the moments for our family, especially my 1 year old who will not remember his first visit to Disney...now I will be able to show him and he can always re-live the experience! :)

Todd Carrick

Original Poster
Oh and we stayed at the Shades of Green, which is the DOD resort that use to be the Disney Golf Resort. It is located right behind the Poly and is a great value with bus services and walking access to the Poly. Highly recommended.

Allym146

Your little one was sooo cute at Blizzard Beach, trying to catch the stream of water:joyfull:! Going to watch the rest now!

His character interactions were the best! Love it:).

Last edited:

Todd Carrick

Original Poster
Thank you so much! I am glad you enjoyed them. I am not the best at taking or editing them, just a Dad that wanted to capture the Disney Magic with his kids while they were still "kids"!

kasi22

Its good that your whole family is gone to the Disney trip i watch the videos of Disney and realized that how much beauty in the Disney superb resort my dear..

Todd Carrick

Original Poster
Thanks...next time we visit Disney may not be for a few years so it was important to capture all this on video so we can re-live years down the road. Who knows the next time we go we may have another little one experiencing their first Disney Trip!

Todd Carrick

Original Poster
Was anyone else at Disney during the days we were? Just curious if anyone got footage of the 24 hour Disney event? We only went for a little while after the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue on Day 2.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom