Our ever changing Sept. Vacation...

WDWbrightcubs

We're heading down to the world in Sept for our nieces first Disney Vacation! Our plans have changed like 60 times over the past months. We were originally booked at the Pop Century, now we're going to be staying at the Animal Kingdom Villas- Kidani Village with a Savannah view:sohappy:!!! We're so hyped!

My question is...What is the best area to stay in? I want to make room requests, but I want to make sure we get a great view and are in close proximity to the buses. Any suggestions???:shrug:

DisneyChristian

When making a room request, simply ask for something close to the bus stop. I think the bus stop is close to the sections that have rooms 7204 - 7511, 7212 - 7519, 7220 - 7527. Its the Three Sections close to the Lobby on the opposite side of the Samawati Spring Pool.

Upvote 0

mickey7879

Sorry, no advice, but I'm SOOOO jealouse of where you're staying! We're going Sept 22-Oct. 3 and were originally staying at AS Sport and upgraded to POR....wish we were upgrading to AK like you did! Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

jjbuster2

Stayed at AKL a few years back and with the Villas I'm not exactly sure what all to ask for (though near pool or near entrance area is probably good) but for your Savannah view you want to be on 2nd or 3rd floor. If you get too high the animals are tiny and too low you lose your 'surveying' point of view. We had 2nd floor at AKL and it was just right ;).

Enjoy your trip :wave:

Upvote 0

thetodd

If it's any consolation, our plans change many times due to work and life schedules, we drive our TA nuts. She's a great TA and doesn't mind one bit and emailing changes makes things so much easier. For her it's a simple computer thing and done. We do hate to change but it's sooo hard to make finite plans so far in advance.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom