Our agenda

ml123_9

Ok, so here is our tentative agenda, weather permitting of course. My wife, whom is 5 mos pregnant, and my newly 4 yr old son, whom is barely 37 inches and can't walk yet, are leaving for the "World" this Sunday. We won't be able to ride any of the bigger rides due to the pregnancy and my son's height. We will be riding all the other rides and taking time for her to sit and rest. We have ADR's so some of our time is already prescheduled. We most likely will not be going to AK this time. We were just there in September and we really didn't care for it much. Also have a 4 day ticket with park hopper. Please let me know if I'm missing anything or any comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks

Sun:
Arrive in Orlando @ 1pm, DME to POR. ADR at House of Blues at 7. Probably grab a quite bite to eat at the resort then water taxi to DTD for some shopping and dinner

Mon:
MK be there at opening. ADR at The Plaza at 1:30. Depending on wife's energy, we may stay or go to hotel to rest then come back for evening EMH's

Tues:
Sleep in and enjoy pool, then go to one of the parks, possibly back to MK to hit stuff we may have missed. No ADR's this day. Would be willing to go to AK, but it closes to early.

Wed:
Try to be at DHS for opening to snag a FP to TSM. ADR at 7:30 to Prime Time Cafe. Possibly park hop this day

Thurs:
Character breakfast at 8 at Cape May, then water taxi to Epcot. Either park hop or stay at Epcot then ADR at San Angel at 5:45

Fri:
Check out by 11am, depart Orlando at 7:45pm. Need input on what to do this day. Thought about resort hopping.

Thanks for the input.

RiversideBunny

OK.
Looks good; there is no one right answer.

Just for fun I'll suggest this.
On arrival day go to the MK instead of DTD. Eat somewhere in MK.

Then on your 'take it easy day' do DTD.

Have fun.
:)

Upvote 0

ml123_9

Original Poster
I thought about doing MK on Sunday, but who know's what time DME will get you to the resort, plus, we may decide to save the 4th day ticket for Friday. In case the weather report calls for a rain out one day.

We've never ate at HOB so we thought we'll try it. Plus I have a 15% off coupon.

Upvote 0

harveyt0206

That's what is so great about Disney. There are a million different touring options. A plan to fit every visitor. Have a great time. And congrats on your new addition.

Upvote 0

Ttocs

From experience, if you have a pregnant wife and a young child, your agenda is probably gonna be thrown out the window. More than likely you are going to be following their schedule. Relax, take it easy, and have fun.

Upvote 0

ml123_9

Original Poster
From experience, if you have a pregnant wife and a young child, your agenda is probably gonna be thrown out the window. More than likely you are going to be following their schedule. Relax, take it easy, and have fun.

Our son will do whatever, my wife on the other hand is a different story. Basically, our schedule depends on how she feels. That's partly why we are resting the day after our big park. Epcot and DHS, we can easily leave for a bit then go back. This is probably the only time I will ever go to Disney for R&R.

Upvote 0

need2go2wdw

Sunday the MK closes at 5pm, so good call on not choosing this for your first day. We are arriving Saturday and checking out on Friday as well. We always go to MK on our first full day, but because of the early closing we are doing HS that day. We are heading to MK on Monday as well! Let's pray for no rain :lookaroun !

Upvote 0

RiversideBunny

I thought about doing MK on Sunday, but who know's what time DME will get you to the resort, plus, we may decide to save the 4th day ticket for Friday....

Just FYI.
Look at how the tickets are priced. There's very little difference in buying a 4 day ticket vs. a 5 day ticket and it gets even cheaper from there.

Good luck.

Upvote 0

ml123_9

Original Poster
Sunday the MK closes at 5pm, so good call on not choosing this for your first day. We are arriving Saturday and checking out on Friday as well. We always go to MK on our first full day, but because of the early closing we are doing HS that day. We are heading to MK on Monday as well! Let's pray for no rain :lookaroun !

Well I checked a couple weather sites, and there's a chance of t-storms everyday. I guess it's typical Fl weather time. Where are you guys staying?

Just FYI.
Look at how the tickets are priced. There's very little difference in buying a 4 day ticket vs. a 5 day ticket and it gets even cheaper from there.

Good luck.

I had thought about adding a fifth day while we're down there, it all depends on how the week goes and what time we have to head to the airport on the last day

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom