Trip Report Our 7 Day Trip Report

We stayed off site in an airbnb condo which was Runaway Beach Club in Kissimmee. Accommodations were excellent. We rented an SUV to get around.

First two days at Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios was a blast. We especially loved IOA's Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride ... WOW!
At Universal Studios we loved Diagon Alley. My grown 28 year old twin sons bought wands and then we filmed them having a pretend dual. It was all such jolly fun.

Then a day of rest. The kids went shopping while I gave my feet a rest and watched telly.

Then Magic Kingdom where we rode all day from 10:00 to 9:00 pm. It poured rain all day. With ponchos we didn't let that stop us. We loved the parades, singing and dancing and all the characters. Did Space Mountain, Splash Mtn and Big Thunder Mtn, as well as Seven Dwarfs, Winnie the Pooh and just about everything else. We loved us some good junk food.

Then Animal Kingdom which was my favorite. We loved Expedition Everest, the Kilimanjaro Safari and Kali River Rapids. So wonderful to see all the animals, especially gorillas, monkeys, giraffes and elephants. And the jungle atmosphere, with so much plant life was beautiful. Ate at Rainforest Cafe which did not disappoint.

We clubbed one night at Mango's Tropical Cafe which was a fun show of dance/song, a good meal and we danced also.

We spent last day by the pool, burning to a crisp. And our last night we ate at Bonefish Grill YUM.

I'm so glad we spent this wonderful vacation in Orlando. We like to mix it up with many places in the US, Mexico and Europe. My son has also loved Japan and Hong Kong. There is so much to see and so much stunning nature in the world. Orlando's temperature in February was fantastic for us Canadians. We came back to cold and snow. Even one day of rain in Magic Kingdom was fine compared to our cold.

Zipadeelady

We stayed off site in an airbnb condo which was Runaway Beach Club in Kissimmee. Accommodations were excellent. We rented an SUV to get around.

First two days at Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios was a blast. We especially loved IOA's Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey ride ... WOW!
At Universal Studios we loved Diagon Alley. My grown 28 year old twin sons bought wands and then we filmed them having a pretend dual. It was all such jolly fun.

Then a day of rest. The kids went shopping while I gave my feet a rest and watched telly.

Then Magic Kingdom where we rode all day from 10:00 to 9:00 pm. It poured rain all day. With ponchos we didn't let that stop us. We loved the parades, singing and dancing and all the characters. Did Space Mountain, Splash Mtn and Big Thunder Mtn, as well as Seven Dwarfs, Winnie the Pooh and just about everything else. We loved us some good junk food.

Then Animal Kingdom which was my favorite. We loved Expedition Everest, the Kilimanjaro Safari and Kali River Rapids. So wonderful to see all the animals, especially gorillas, monkeys, giraffes and elephants. And the jungle atmosphere, with so much plant life was beautiful. Ate at Rainforest Cafe which did not disappoint.

We clubbed one night at Mango's Tropical Cafe which was a fun show of dance/song, a good meal and we danced also.

We spent last day by the pool, burning to a crisp. And our last night we ate at Bonefish Grill YUM.

I'm so glad we spent this wonderful vacation in Orlando. We like to mix it up with many places in the US, Mexico and Europe. My son has also loved Japan and Hong Kong. There is so much to see and so much stunning nature in the world. Orlando's temperature in February was fantastic for us Canadians. We came back to cold and snow. Even one day of rain in Magic Kingdom was fine compared to our cold.
Sounds like a wonderful trip. I would love to see Diagon Alley some day, your sons sound like they are a lot of fun to be around. Glad you had a great trip.

amjt660

Premium Member
Hello fellow Canadian - I am from Waterloo , Ontario.
Sounds like a great trip
Perhaps you could add a few pictures - I am sure you took some ;)

Max

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom