Other Hobbies?

skellitterixx

Original Poster
What are some other hobbies you guys have besides lovin' WDW? :D
I'm curious!

As for me, I love shooting my crossbow, riding horses, being a crafty little art major, and learning wickedly cool dance moves :D

How about you?

NiarrNDisney

I am an avid Hiker, I love to read, I make jewelry, I consider myself quite the foodie, I enjoy wine, cooking, getting tattoos and I find myself from time to time to get very crafty and create just about anything that comes to mind.

Minthorne

Act and direct with local theater groups. Currently have a show I directed on stage and I'm rehearsing 2 different British comedies that open in Oct them Nov. All the extra $ I make from theater I spend in the world

LuLaSue

I practice yoga everyday and love it! Not sure if thats a hobby or way of life but it's the only thing I love as much as Disney! (and my DH of course) We love to travel and have been venturing outside the Disney box to see other places, Adventures by Disney of course! LOL..

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
When I am not doing Disney I mountain bike and play video games. I also do a little costuming on occasion.

PhilharMagician

What kind of mountain bike do you have?

For a mountain bike I am still riding my 18 Y/O Giant carbon fiber tube frame which is a hardtail with Rock Shox fork and mostly Shimano XT components. It has been beat to death specially in my younger years, but is still a solid bike.
What are you riding?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
For a mountain bike I am still riding my 18 Y/O Giant carbon fiber tube frame which is a hardtail with Rock Shox fork and mostly Shimano XT components. It has been beat to death specially in my younger years, but is still a solid bike.
What are you riding?
I just got back into riding. I recently just picked up a 2005-2006 Giant VT-2 to replace my stolen Gary Fisher Joshua F-4. The guy that had it previously did a number of upgrades such as carbon fiber handlebars and seatpost, upgraded rims, XTR rear derailleur and XT shifters/brake combos.

BiggerTigger

I direct shows for a local theater or do a majority of their tech work for other shows. I am also the current president of the group, so that keeps me very busy.
Any other time that I am free, I like to cook, paranormal investigation, volunteer for a lot of organizations, and take care of the family.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom