Other Countries Wdw Fans?

jaimjaim25

Originally posted by ENNIO69
Thank's all!!! at last i found my natural habitat with people that feel my same emotions!!
so, go on .....
i'm very sad 'cause my trip (you know where) have to wait (you know why); usually i leave Rome, the place where i live, in march to spend my best 15 days of the year in the place where live my heart, my soul, my emotions.....hope that it could happen sooner!
(maybe sept.) and you? when?
greetings all of you Austria, Costa Rica, Mexico (good italian Maria, Brava!), Finland, UK, and the place where "the dreams come true": WDW - Orlando - U. S. A.

Ciao a tutti (Greetings everyone).
:sohappy:

You live in Roma? Where near? I went to Roma last year.

rosie.ca

hi ,im from canada ... not to much of a stretch from disney but love disney ...and florida in general... lol i am glad to get the chnge too meet all you disney lovers from other countries... i wouls love to visit all those countries someday :) esp. mexico ... i knew someone in mexico city once iwish i could go and say hi to her but i don't think that will ever happen...

jaimjaim25

Near intl airport Leonardo da Vinci of Fiumicino.
Have You spent great time in Italy? You Like it?

oh god I love it.. My family is from Naples and Sicily.. I've been to Naples (once and I love it!!!) and next year we are going to Sicily to find my relatives :)

Maria

Near intl airport Leonardo da Vinci of Fiumicino.
Have You spent great time in Italy? You Like it?

Thanks about the italian! I understand more than I can write, but I got by with the little I knew when I was in Italy two years ago on my own for the most part.

I was in Rome three days too! Staying with some nuns near Vatican City who treated me very well! (a friend of mine who is a priest got me the room there) You have a beautiful city! (FULL of motorcycles and with the crowdest buses I have ever seen -not even in Mexico City!) hahahaha :lol: :animwink:

What´s your real name? Ennio?

:wave: Greetings one and all!

I'm from Wales, UK. I have been to Disneyworld, Florida, twice (currently looking forward to the next trip) and Disneyland Paris once.

I was a little disappinted with the Paris one in part because some attractions were in French. I'm not saying that this shouldn't have been the case, but it would have been nice to have a bilingual version. It made me feel excluded. Luckily though, this trip was AFTER Florida, so, for example, during the Haunted Mansion attraction, I could remember what was said (can you see anyone doors or windows?). Some people, of course, weren't so lucky.

I feel so far away from Disneyworld sometimes, it hurts. When I read where many of you live, I feel green with envy :)

I bumped into a few Brits on my last visit, and even someone from Wales. And I am forever praising the good service Disney offers to anyone who will listen.

This thread reminds me of the introduction to the Illuminations night-time spectacular, when the various speakers are welcoming the visitors from different countries.

ENNIO69

Original Poster
My name's Vincent (Vincenzo in Italian); i'm 34, love travel, watch tv(films), videogames, music and ........ WDW .... and you?
ciao ciao!!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Thank's all!!! at last i found my natural habitat with people that feel my same emotions!!
Yep !! - we're all mad on here :hammer:
Its nice to see such a cosmopolitan flavour on this thread - posts from all around the world :sohappy:

I am from Bonnie Scotland, and I too love WDW!!! As for a previous post....it's never a good idea to have brits in the park all at one time!! I think the CM's would get bored of hearing, "WDW is sooo expensive" :lol:

Anyway, good to have an international flavour on the boards!

Arriverderci, Au Revoir, Auf Weidersen, Cheerio!!

MillVillDavid
(Ambassador of the Month, October 2000)

castlecake2.0

Bonjour mes amis!!! Je suis Tyler et J'habite en Canada. Je faire Disney aussi.

There are lots of Canadian Disney fans too. I just wish they would build a Disneyland in Canada, but I guess it wouldnt be able to open in the winter, unless they put a big dome over it. Maybe a retractable roof like SkyDome on it? Oh well, Florida is not too far!

Its really nice to see, in light of all the troubles around the world, all these different cultures coming together.

-Tyler:king:

jaimjaim25

My name's Vincent (Vincenzo in Italian); i'm 34, love travel, watch tv(films), videogames, music and ........ WDW .... and you?
ciao ciao!!

im 26, love to go to europe (been 4 times) Ive been to:
Italy, Germany, England, France, Belgium, Monaco, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria.... Switzerland is my absolute favorite country. Lauderbrunnen and Jungfrau.. I love it there!! Im getting ready for my 12th Disney World trip in May.. YAY!!

I stayed at Hotel Quiranale in Rome, on Via Natzionale.. Know where that is??

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom