Oswald the lucky rabbit getting a tv show?

Brer Panther

Eric Bauza is doing his voice for this new series.......He's been doing voices left and right and now he's voicing the the Looney Tunes for the new shorts coming up...Shame they couldn't have gone with Frank Welker just so they can keep that version going from Epic Mickey 2..

Disney doesn't seem to care about keeping characters' voices consistent anymore... I mean, we've got two Mickeys, two Donalds, three Jose Cariocas, three Panchitos... I wouldn't be surprised if we get a production that has somebody other than Tress MacNeille as Daisy at some point.

Also, Eric Bauza is awesome so you won't see me complaining that he's doing Oswald.

Tanna Eros

Disney doesn't seem to care about keeping characters' voices consistent anymore... I mean, we've got two Mickeys, two Donalds, three Jose Cariocas, three Panchitos... I wouldn't be surprised if we get a production that has somebody other than Tress MacNeille as Daisy at some point.

Also, Eric Bauza is awesome so you won't see me complaining that he's doing Oswald.
I do love the voice of the new Mickey that's shown on Disney Channel though. To have a consistently high Walt voice and still be able to fluctuate it and give the interpretations he does is amazing.

Tanna Eros

Surprised that the old Oswald shorts aren't available on Disney+ yet.
His name translates into "appearing mysteriously fortunate/kind stranger" in Chinese. Maybe he will mysteriously appear sometime in the future.
Another trickster is also missing from the starting line-up; Loki.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom