Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Coming to WDW?

disneyfan295

Original Poster
With Oswald's recent debut in Tokyo, does anyone think there is a chance he will appear in a park in Walt Disney World? If so, when and where? (I don't know if this was posted yet or not, if it was then I couldn't find it).

Magenta Panther

If he ends up stateside any time soon, it will be at DCA.

It would be a good place for him, since DCA is now a tribute to Walt's early years in Hollywood. Sadly, WDW doesn't really have the equivalent to that. DHS is, of course, Hollywood-themed, but not necessarily early Hollywood or Walt's Hollywood, so I don't think Oswald would fit in there...

Cmdr_Crimson

The Main Street Theater Would make more sense...The idea of going into a black & white cartoon would have been a neat idea to get immersed into the theme...But, we have to deal with Stinkerbell instead..:banghead:

MOXOMUMD

I walk through this attraction every time I go to the parks and even watch the film at the end each time. One of my favorites. Sometimes it is very empty, but I have been there when it is very busy as well.
We do too. There have been times where there were less than a dozen people and others where almost every seat was full. Funny how that works.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom