Osbourne Lights Rumor

mickey829

Original Poster
aCCORDING TO INTERCOT.COM,osbourne lights starts NOV 28 this year.I hope this is not confirmed info:shrug:I hope it starts around the same time as last year NOV 12

disneydiva72

Isn't that when it always started? I (for a few years now) have gone to Disney the Tuesday after Thanksgiving and the Osborne lights are always lit.

SeanC

I read they started early last year because they needed to get them out of storage to start work on the Backlot Theatre refurb

mickey829

Original Poster
thats why I said I hope the rumor was not true for the dates NOV 28 and after Because my family is going from NOV 16-21 I was hoping for it to start early last year started NOV12:shrug:

Foolish1

It has opened around the 12th the last two years for sure. Maybe even the last three.

Hopefully it really does open around the 12th.

Boray

We saw the Osborne lights for the first time this past year (we were there the week after Thanksgiving) and they were just AWESOME. I don't know if we'll ever get to see them again. (We're usually at WDW in October, we had a wedding the Sat. after Thanksgiving in Charleston, SC, so we ran down to WDW after.) Anyway, we were so impressed with the show. We always see them up, but not lit when we're there in October.

MickeyspalJim

That would be horrible. We are coming back Nov. 16-21st and have people with Us who have not seen it. If someone thinks it is too early, they have the option to not go until closer to Christmas time, but for Us with plans based on the usual time they start, it is a bad thing if they start later. This is just a great show and we are looking forward to them seeing it as well as ourselves.:cry:

benji

I hope this rumor is true. I think the holiday events are starting way to early for me. Before you know it we will be celebrating Christmas events along with Mickey's Halloween Party in October. I also think Mickey's Halloween Party starting September, 5th is just a joke. Maybe we will be able to visit Mickey's Halloween Party in August next year.:hammer:

WeLComeHomE OKW

I read they started early last year because they needed to get them out of storage to start work on the Backlot Theatre refurb

they actually started putting them up in the summer. i remember working there and leaving way late at night (i think after e magic hours or whatevz), and they were already being put up...

i gave a good WTM??? (What The Mouse?, for those interested)

DizneyPryncess

Unfortunately for those going earlier in November, I believe the start date of Nov.28th is accurate. I was reading another Disney messageboard earlier today & there was a similar discussion about it. A few people had confirmed the 28th as being the start date. I don't know if they are CM's or if they just looked at the same site as everyone else - but it's what seems to be the general consensus. You never know though - you could call Disney & ask them, they would know for sure. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom