Osborne Family Spectacle Of Lights

tinktwirler321

Original Poster
Ok I just wondered - does anyone else think Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights is not nearly as good now that Lights Motors Action got here. I mean its still cool but I feel it is alot shorter and not quite as exciting as it used to be.

I still love it and I still have to see it every Christmas but I miss all the things it used to be. Like the 3D glasses they gave out that made angels on all the lights.:xmas: :xmas: :xmas:

JMagicFink

I agree

I would have to agree. I really enjoyed how amazing the lights were before the backlot was destroyed. Seeing all of the backlot houses lit up and the lights all spread out over a bigger area was more impressive. I was always amazed when it came time to walking through the Osbourne LIghts in the backlot. Now, it looks just like a lot of the light displays that I can see here in Ohio.

-Jim

Wait....how did we get on Christmas already....

Horizons1

Yeah, I also agree on that one. My family and I enjoyed the feeling of the suburbs before and just how it felt like a real neighborhood in the spirit of Christmas. Now, while its still good, it just seems like lights run down the side of buidlings. You have a display here and there and thats about it. It was much better on Residential Street. But hey, atleast we still have it!

Im glad I purchased The Magic of Christmas at WDW right when it came out though, the whole spectacle of lights on Residential Street, in multiple angles, with multiple audio. So even though the original setup is gone, I still get to go down it every single year. :xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom