Osborne Family Spectacle of Lights Fall/Winter 2012

docdebbi

maybe someone can help me with this one.....
i want to fit both fantasmic and osbourne lights in on the same night. fantasmic is at 630 PM every night that week, fantasmic runs 25 minutes, the park closes at 8 PM. is there time to fit osbourne lights in after fantasmic or does everyone from fantasmic run over there and make it pure chaos? if not, since you need to get to fantasmic so early, i don't see how you get to do both the same night?
any info you can share?

Upvote 0

Buzz2001

Past three years

2011 - November 10, 2011 - January 7, 2012

2010 - November 08, 2010 - January 3, 2011

2009 - November 10, 2009 - January 4, 2010

Upvote 0

journ116

Are there ever any "sneak peeks" prior to the actual start date?

I'm wondering aloud because I'll be down there, but am leaving 2-3 days shy of the official start.

Upvote 0

Atta83

maybe someone can help me with this one.....
i want to fit both fantasmic and osbourne lights in on the same night. fantasmic is at 630 PM every night that week, fantasmic runs 25 minutes, the park closes at 8 PM. is there time to fit osbourne lights in after fantasmic or does everyone from fantasmic run over there and make it pure chaos? if not, since you need to get to fantasmic so early, i don't see how you get to do both the same night?
any info you can share?

You can still enjoy the lights after Fantasmic! Just head to the streets after, take your time and enjoy it.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom