Orlando MCO Transportation

DisneyCrazyGirl

Original Poster
My mother and family are flying down May 4. I want to surprise them and get a limo to pick them up at the airport. My mother hates Mears and tries not to use them!

Does anyone know of a good reputable limo/taxi service? I am looking to get a limo to drive them to the Dolphin and back to the airport for about $200 Round Trip.

Thanks! :wave:

Iakona

We used QuickSilver for our last trip when we were delayed two days due to snow at home and they were great.

I have since used them for business when sending employees for training and will be using them in June when my son and I return to WDW for Star Wars weekend.

DisneyCrazyGirl said:
My mother and family are flying down May 4. I want to surprise them and get a limo to pick them up at the airport. My mother hates Mears and tries not to use them!

Does anyone know of a good reputable limo/taxi service? I am looking to get a limo to drive them to the Dolphin and back to the airport for about $200 Round Trip.

Thanks! :wave:

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
penni4963 said:
I use www.happylimo.com and it is $180.00 round trip from MCO to disney hotel's

Above Happy Limo's listed rates there are other fees. Here is an extract from their website:

Car seats & Booster chairs can be provided at a charge of $5.00 per car seat per trip.

**$9.00 gate entrance fee to the Magic Kingdom resorts will be added to the above fares, This fee will only be added to the roundtrip fares leading to the following Magic Kingdom resorts or 1-way trips originating from Magic Kindom resorts. One way fares to Magic Kingdom will be exempt from this $9.00 gate entrance fee. This fee is charged to the limo companies by WDW, and unfortunately must be passed on to the customers.**

** Must add $10.00 surcharge to the above rates for international arrivals.**

**Airport sur-charge of $10.00 for sedans & excursion and $20.00 for vans and stretch limos will be added to all pickups from Sanford airport**

**Airport sur-charge of $10.00 for sedans, excursions and for vans(10 PAX) and $10.00 for stretch limos, and 14 passenger vans will be added to all pickups from MCO**

***Late/Early pickup charge of $10.00 each way will be added for pickups between 11:00pm-6:00am Eastern time***

**Above rates do not include gratuity & tolls**

Our rates include everything, and for limousines we only add the 20% gratuity (not for Sedans and vans). :)

For any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at any time.

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom