Orlando BEER FEST!!

IOACentralRadio

Original Poster
THE 8TH ORLANDO BEER FESTIVAL RETURNS TO UNIVERSAL CITYWALK WITH MORE THAN 120 BEERS AVAILABLE FOR SAMPLING

Guests Can Enjoy the Largest Beer Festival in Florida in
Style with a V.I.P. Upgrade
Orlando, Fla. – The largest beer festival in Florida returns to Universal CityWalk in Orlando on November 11 and 12 with more than 120 beers from brewers across the nation. Guests at the 8th Annual Beer Festival will enjoy samples of a variety of beers, live entertainment and a plethora of dining options. V.I.P. upgrade tickets are available for purchase in addition to festival admission, and the upgrade option includes complimentary food and exclusive access to V.I.P. rooms for sampling.
The 8th Annual Orlando Beer Festival will also feature a variety of dining offerings including the Smokehouse Grill, which will feature classic grilled favorites such as cheeseburgers, turkey legs and pulled pork sandwiches. All-new to this year’s beer festival, the restaurants of CityWalk will set up tents on the CityWalk promenade to sell some of their most popular dishes. Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., NASCAR Café, NBA City, Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, Latin Quarter, Bob Marley’s – A Tribute to Freedom and Pat O’ Brien’s will all be offering food to provide Beer Fest patrons the chance to experience “A Taste of CityWalk.”
The wide variety of beers offered at the Orlando Beer Festival is what makes the festival such a unique event. In addition to the nationally-known beer brands, Polish imports, malts, seasonal ales and ciders are all available for sampling. Beer aficionados can experience a wide range of craft brews, both heavy and light, that are usually only distributed in Northern regions of the United States. The Flying Dog Brewery, a first-time festival participant, is bringing its Tire Bite Golden Ale and Gonzo Imperial Porter all the way from Denver, Co.
The V.I.P. upgrade option includes a complimentary all-you-can-eat buffet in each exclusive V.I.P. area, and guests will receive 4 oz. beer samples, as opposed to the 2 oz. samples that are typically served at the festival.
The festival takes place on Saturday, November 11 from 2pm-7pm, and Sunday, November 12 from 1pm-7pm at Universal CityWalk. Tickets for Saturday’s event are $30.95 when purchased in advance and $37.95 on the day of the event. Tickets for Sunday are $22.95 in advance and $29.95 day-of. The V.I.P. upgrade option, which includes access to the private food and beverage areas of the event, costs $25 and may be purchased in an addition to the Beer Fest ticket price. Tickets for the event can be purchased at www.orlandobeerfestival.com or by calling Universal CityWalk Guest Services (407) 224-2691. The tickets are also available through Ticketmaster at http://www.ticketmaster.com/venue/106737.

And of course you can listen to IOACentral Radio next week for a look at the upcoming beerfest and as always a few surprises.....heres what you can expect:
http://www.badongo.com/file/1658813

Then the following week we do not only a show from Beerfest, but we'll be drinking around the world at EPCOT. Should be fun.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
ooo... I hope it's better than last years, it has a lot of potential, but it was too crowded last year

IOACentralRadio

Original Poster
Yeah...it does get real crowded real quick because its in a small location. They do, however, have two new places open that they did not last year The Red Coconut and Bubba Gump. This should help displace the crowds a little. Look for the IOACentral Radio booth.....on top of a garbage can.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
lol! I'll try and make it. I might have a previous commitment, but I'll see

IOACentralRadio

Original Poster
Beerfest was awesome. And if you guys go today, some spots to check out. Green Mountain Brewery, makers of Woodchuck...good stuff. Flying dog brewery, they had tons of different beers, and ask Pete about Hunter S. Thompson.
Stawski Distributing, Best of the fest winner last year, and if the Ocim Polones doesnt take best this year, I'll be shocked, stunned and stupified.....these guys know beer.
And on a side note, I saw some drunk folks at Beerfest. But for the crowds that were there, and the lines there was no fighting, no falling down and no ill behavior.
We hit Epcot for the last weekend of Food and Wine, and though there was only one incident, it involved a lady and her boyfriend falling into the bushes in the parking lot, the boyfriend hitting someone who was trying to help, and the girl losing her top.
That doesnt make them bad people...just proves a point, Universal folks can hold their beer, or wine...or whatever.:king:

pheneix

it involved a lady and her boyfriend falling into the bushes in the parking lot, the boyfriend hitting someone who was trying to help, and the girl losing her top.

At least they didn't shoot each other...

crazydaveh

I just returned home from BeerFest! So much better than last year! The extended hours made it a lot better.

Holy beers!

I had to stay and see a movie to sober up!

364 days till next year!

TowerOfTerror

We hit Epcot for the last weekend of Food and Wine, and though there was only one incident, it involved a lady and her boyfriend falling into the bushes in the parking lot, the boyfriend hitting someone who was trying to help, and the girl losing her top.
That doesnt make them bad people...just proves a point, Universal folks can hold their beer, or wine...or whatever.:king:

Any photos ? :lol:
I would laugh so friggen loud if I saw that happen !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom