Orlando area

MnWildFan06

Original Poster
Hey all im trying to convince my soon to be wife to move to Orlando,but she is being stubborn can anyone that lives in Orlando or goes there often give me the pros and cons about Orlando and if you like living there or not?It would help me out greatly thanks.......

sandybobandy

Hello! I'm also from MN! :) DH and I are planning to move to Orlando/Kissimmee in spring '09. Soooo far from now but hopefully time will fly.

Anyway, two posts down there's a thread called "pros and cons of living in Orlando". Maybe start there and see if that helps?

Good luck! :)

sandybobandy

We're in Bloomington off 169. What about you?

We're are so excited to move to Orlando. I've ready some great things and some not so great things. :) Regardless, I can't wait to try it out.

Will you be working at WDW?

MnWildFan06

Original Poster
I lived in rapids my whole life but recently bought a house with my soon to be wife in Isanti,I also cant wait to move there I get sick of the cold weather,and I am hopeing i can work at disney thats like my dream job its not even about the money just the pride in making people happy thats what its all about

palmage

I'm from West Bloomington/Edina.
Moved to the Florida Gulf Coast 17 years ago.
I do a lot of work for Disney so I'm there all the time.
It's just my opinion but I don't much care for Orlando.

Valawen9

I live in Orlando...in Hunters Creek to be exact and I love the area I live in. I'm only about 8 minutes away from Disney. One of the downsides though is I live so close to Disney that we get a lot of the tourist traffic around here. That's really the only bad thing I've noticed so far. I've only lived here for 2 months though, so we'll see! lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom