Orlando Airport to POFQ

Andrew Appleby

We’re looking at the best (and most painless) way of getting from the airport to our resort. There will be 8 of us (4 adults, 3 children aged 4-6 and 1 infant aged 2) and we’re booked on the ME but we’re thinking a taxi may be easier. Anyone any suggestions?

I’ve heard of ‘Mikes’ but I can’t find a price.

What would people recommend?

Thanks 🙂

DarthVader

Sith Lord
MDE is the easiest. They'll transport your luggage, you just step on a bus and go. Of course there may be a line and/or wait but that's disney for you.

Taxi or an Uber will be the quickest but its also the most expensive. You'll need a taxi (or taxis) with toddler and baby seats, its probably reasonable that you'll need two or more taxis, so you're looking at a few hundred dollars (if not more) just to get to the resort.

Upvote 0

Herdman

We always book a town car through Quicksilver. It was $130 round trip from the airport to the AKL and back. You would have to have a van so I'm not sure how much more that would be. We just like to collect our bags and know everything is there before we leave the airport. Our driver is always waiting for us, and it's a little extra perk we've done the last few trips.

Upvote 0

Herdman

Thanks for all the responses. I'll take a look and see what the best options are.

@Herdman what are Quicksilver like? Would you use them again?

Absolutely! We've used them at least a half dozen times. Our driver is always there with a sign (an Ipad now) with our name on it when we arrive. Our daughter thought she was a celebrity when she saw that the first time. haha. They help you with your bags, give you your pickup time for the return trip to the airport. You do have to pay for the entire round trip on the first leg. They've always been courteous and friendly, some more talkative than others. It's something we plan as part of our trip each time.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom