Origins of Epic Mickey character design.

EpicBane

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
There's an old Disney Interactive game from 2010 called "Epic Mickey". It featured a ton of cool, vintage Disney and WDW based stuff, and the thing in this post was an enemy called the "Hopper". I know that the body of the Hopper is based off of the big Tomorrowland sign, but me and many others are unsure of what the head is supposed to be based on. Some people have guessed that they were based on the "Astro Orbiter" balls, before they were painted, but to me it doesn't share any resemblance.

Anyway, me and a community of people would greatly enjoy it if someone could finally solve this decade old mystery! What is the spherical head based on from this thing? It has to be pre-2010, purely Disney (No Star Wars, Marvel, POTC, etc), it's likely based on something Sci-Fi or from Tomorrowland and it's likely vintage. Please help!

EpicBane

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
it kind of looks like marvin the martin's helmet, though i know it has nothing to do with that, or does it?
I don’t think it does. It has to be solely Disney. My best guess so far has been the Wandering Spaceman from Tomorrowland. Thanks though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom