Ordering From Disney Florist Online

nikkie876

As my trip to the Poly is fast approaching :sohappy: I am planning on ordering an in room surprise for my hubby and kids. Has anyone ordered via the online website or is it better to call?? I only have a small window of time in which I can call them this weekend to ensure the husband and kids do not find out, so ordering online would be much better but I don't want it to be overlooked!!!
Thanks in Advance!
Nicole

Jessie&Buzz

The only time I ordered from them, I called. I liked talking to the CM. She was very helpful. I wasn't sure what I wanted the card to say and she helped me out.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

We have used them many times and always call, you can get your ideas/wishes across better. We have always been very happy with the results and the CM's are very nice.

Upvote 0

thegreenfairy

I would suggest calling - I had some specific things in mind for a honeymoon surprise for my husband, and none of their packages fit exactly. The CM was great to work with and she was able to modify the package to fit EXACTLY what I wanted. It was above and beyond a great experience - they can really tailor to your needs!

Upvote 0

elatino

I ordered on line and had no problem. I was concerned about doing it on-line but they have an area where you can request specific things to be done. I ordered a bottle of sparkling wine ,cheese and crackers , and chocolates. Arrived 30 mins after I checked in. I love this service.

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I was curious about this too. I'm ordering a gift basket for my parent's 40th anniversary in November - now I think I'm going to call them :wave:

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Spinky

Can they make packages up for you? I thought it was just what was on the net you could purchase i may have to call now to find out what they offer.

Upvote 0

tigsmom

Can they make packages up for you? I thought it was just what was on the net you could purchase i may have to call now to find out what they offer.

Unless things have changed they can make something special for you or tailor a ready made gift to suit your needs. We usually find something we like from the Unique Designs section though.

Upvote 0

thegreenfairy

They were able to work with me to get everything I wanted within my price range - I told them which one I wanted, but told them it's not in my budget, so they really worked with me to make it special but reasonable. We ended up still getting everything that was in the original package, either by mistake or some extra magic for our honeymoon! But I am guessing mistake haha I'll take the extra for free though!

Upvote 0

nikkie876

Original Poster
I ended up calling them today...I put everything in my cart then called them to go over specifics. They were truly very helpful and I can't wait until my family gets the surprise. HOPEFULLY I can keep my mouth shut between now and then. :zipit:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom