Orange Bird at American Adventure?

Compass East

Original Poster
Hi everyone:

I see that Orange Bird merchandise (some t-shirts and a tote bag) are being sold exclusively at the American Adventure (outside merchandise stand). Wouldn't it also make sense to have these on sale in Adventureland, or another prominent store (Mouse Gear, Emporium)? Does anyone know why it's only being sold at that one location?

Thank you!

zooey

This is true. I posted this in another thread about the orange bird, but I'll say it here too:

When I was in the parks in December, the only place I saw orange bird merchandise was at the kiosk outside of the American Adventure in Epcot. I asked the CM why the orange bird merchandise was there instead of Adventureland and the CM told me, “I dunno, I guess they just needed to put something there,” (referring to retail space in the Epcot kiosk).

Absolutely idiotic. Disney obviously has lost sight of how to make or even roll out unique items into the parks.

Cmdr_Crimson

I have seen the shirts there. However, they are Woman's junior shirts and they had them at a clearance price of $13.99. Get ready to see them migrate to a disney outlet fairly soon.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
I have seen the shirts there. However, they are Woman's junior shirts and they had them at a clearance price of $13.99. Get ready to see them migrate to a disney outlet fairly soon.

I saw those shirts the last time I was at WDW. I would pay $13.99 for one. I would have paid $19.99 for one. I wasn't going to pay the almost $30 full price they wanted for them! If they would price things more reasonably, they would sell a WHOLE lot more of them!

SMRT-1

well maybe if they had the shirts in the right spot they would have sold? like maybe in ADVENTURELAND??

or any place other than a tiny kiosk outside the American Adventure?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom