Opinions on Splash Mountain

Blake

All in all its my favorite attraction- i just wish they could get everything working again- there always seems to be some effects not working (like Spiderman) i know its hard, but the projection hasn't been working the last months either. And the logs really need to be cleaned more often. The mountain looks great with the new paint job and hopefully they'll repaint the Briar patch to make it look cartoony and fit in with the rest of the mountain.

1stStarIC2nite

Back on topic... I think Splash Mountain is a fantastic ride. Possibly the best ride in the entire world... it's all the way up there tied with ToT as my all time favorite ride anywhere. It would be truly sad to see this attraction ever leave, which I don't think anyone is stupid enough to get rid of it... but anyways... I absolutley love this ride! :D

TURKEY

Originally posted by BenS
In the most basic sense, someone who comes to a forum just to stir up trouble.

Much like the THA seems to do by alerting everyone, having information in the signatures, and posting troll alert warnings.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ucf disneyfan

If anyone was fortunate enough to ride Splash on Feb 20th between 9 am and 12 you would have seen the hopping rabbit. Maintenence finally got it working again and it ran for 3 hours until around 12 when it died again. Things are getting fixed slowly, the problem is that Disney doesn't want to rehab it all at once because the average guest doesn't even notice things not working.

Abercrombie Kid

Splash Mountain has to the best mountain in the Magic Kingdom. It's Awesome! When i wuz young i wuz always scared of the ride because th drop and stuff. i finally went on it and it's like my favorite ride in all MK. as far as upkeep every time i go it looks better than ever, but the hopping animtronic sometimes dosn't work all the time but other than that it looks awesome. now if only they built another mountain the MK would rock!

GenerationX

This is my favorite ride in the MK. A little bit of something for everyone.

When I was there in January, the water cannon was going off about one out of every five or six logs. Maybe in the warmer months it goes off more often.

imagineer boy

Too bad the THA didn't ferociousely attack this one.:(

----------

PHP:
huh???

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

:(

( LOL! couldn't resist! :lol: )

Sir Hiss527

Originally posted by MouseMadness

Splash Mountain is my favorite!! The new paint was lookin spiffy when I was there, but I agree that the Briar Patch needs a fresh coat as well. Probably on the agenda, I'd suppose. :animwink:

:wave:

Some of the tips of the Briar Patch have been painted. It's just a matter of time.

BTW, this thread sure has taken off since yesterday.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom