Opinions on Crowds in March?

squeaker53

We are going to WDW March 15-22nd. This is my daughters college spring break? Does college spring break affect park attendence?

secretsquirrel

Crowds in March are...

not that bad. I've been down there for Spring Break in the past and it is not really that busy. According to the Marriot Representative at the Courtyard by Marriot in LBV, Easter and Christmas are the busiest times. Feb and Apr can also be busy due to school vacation for families in the northeast. When school, K-12, is out, then watchout for the crowds.

SS

Upvote 0

squeaker53

Original Poster
Thanks

Thanks for the information! The Disney reps state that it is a time of 'average attendence- those times when many people are visiting but the line wait times are still comfortable'! Any other experiences would be appreciated!

Upvote 0

mandib

Last year I was there March 16-21st and there were NO crowds. We waited maybe 10 min. for Space Mtn. and that was about it! It was great since I was w/my 2 best friends and one of them had never been there before and we got to go on lots of things!!!! Hope it's the same for you! :)

Upvote 0

orangefan15

I went a couple of years ago during college spring break...not really crowded at all. Certainly nothing like a holiday time or summer peak. At the same time, I've heard of it being packed. I'd be guardedly optimistic that it won't be TOO busy.

Upvote 0

pooh071567

We went down this same week last year only had moderate crowds. We made the mistake of going to the MK on MK Day (Monday). It was packed!! We left by 1:00 because you couldn't move throughout the park. We went to MGM instead and encountered little to no wait at all for any of the rides.

Have a great time!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom