Opinion?

Sassagoula-Rvr

Original Poster
Alright I am finishing the details before I get ready to book our family's disneyland trip and it looks like we will be going sometime next June and we are going to spend two nights at the Disneyland Hotel. The first night we will get in and hit the park (We aren't going to do DCA) then will hit the park all the next day and then on the last day we will check out then hit the parks for about 3/4 of the day.

In you guy's opinion will this allow us enough time to experience most stuff?

Nicole220

Alright I am finishing the details before I get ready to book our family's disneyland trip and it looks like we will be going sometime next June and we are going to spend two nights at the Disneyland Hotel. The first night we will get in and hit the park (We aren't going to do DCA) then will hit the park all the next day and then on the last day we will check out then hit the parks for about 3/4 of the day.

In you guy's opinion will this allow us enough time to experience most stuff?
So you're going to be there one full day and about two, half-ish days? You're only going to DL?

It depends. I think that might be pushing it.

I would add an extra full day so you can be sure you experience everything.

If you are going to DCA one of the days, then you definitely need another day or two to see everything.

Sassagoula-Rvr

Original Poster
Nope just Disneyland, I wasn't real high on DCA to begin with but now that there might be major renovations going on there I think we'll stick to the original.

rainfully

As long as you plan well, 1 and 2 half days should be plenty, especially if you're just visiting Disneyland Park. I saw almost everything I wanted at Disneyland and DCA in a day and a half. As long as you plan well, you'll be fine!

Sassagoula-Rvr

Original Poster
The one full day we are planning to be in the park for the whole day just to see most of it, And we may not repeat some of the things that are like Small World or Jungle Cruise because they are pretty much the same as WDW. But I do want to ride all the E Tickets just to see the differences.(Splash MT, Space MT, BTMRR, Matterhorn, and Indy)

Darthfinkles

I think you are making a mistake by not going to DCA. I went for the first time last May and had no expectations for DCA due to what I read. Needless to say, when it comes to opinions about attractions or parks, I now will see for myself. I was very surprised at how much I liked DCA. When I went I stayed one night, but had the majorty of two days. The crowds were very light so I was able to go between both parks freely and see what I wanted several times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom