Only ONE Thing

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
If you had the opportunity to go to WDW for free but could only do ONE thing and then leave, what would you do? It can be anything... Rides, Dining, Show, Resort... anything!

I would go to MK and ride CoP. It always makes my vacation complete to ride that. I get a huge smile on my face. :D

Now your turn!? What would YOU do??

Erika

Oh, WOW! This question is like torture! :lol:

What attraction takes up the most time? I guess I would pick that one.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Originally posted by Erika
What attraction takes up the most time? I guess I would pick that one.

CoP is over 20 minutes I think. That's one of the other reasons I'd do that one! :) Another really long one is The American Adventure. It's definitely over 20 minutes. :snore:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Original Poster
Originally posted by Erika
Do you know I have never done American Adventure? Also the Hall of Presidents. :lookaroun

ROTFLMAO! :lol:

Then you may want to find something else to go see!:p

cm1988

Practical concerns

After stopping in to pick up a paycheck :) I'd ride SpaceShip Earth for the zillionth time.

Erika, you need to see American Adventure sometime!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
I honestly wouldn't do anything. I had the opportunity a few years ago when I was in Orlando on a business trip. I had a few hours I could have used to go, but I didn't even set foot on Disney property. It would have been too depressing to only be able to do a little bit, and the Disney/family/vacation mood just wasn't there. I don't think I would like to live near the parks, because there wouldn't be that very special feeling if it was so easy to go.

Great question!

:wave:

Becky

I thought and thought and this was really hard:D .

Then I got a spark of imagination:cool:

I would ride CoP:) :sohappy:

Why? Because the way things are going it might be the last chance ever to ride CoP:cry:

I'm glad I rode Horizons 2-3 times a trip and Motion at least once a trip.

Katherine

I would go do something completely disney and REALLY far from the entrance so I could just soak up the atmosphere also I'd probably go to the longest line. To maximize the length of time I'm there!

I also think like dinner at a country would be fun soak up the disney atmosphere and stay for about an hour.

I think that I would maybe just like to wander around for an hour if that were an option as much as I love the rides it's not what makes disney it's the atmosphere and the feeling you get when you walk down mainstreet for the first time on that trip!:kiss:

RobFL

Account Suspended
UoE takes 45mins from start to finish, for you long-time-taker-uppers.

Cheat: Ride Test Track using fastpass on a busy day. I'd have until 9pm to wander around the parks :)

-Rob

Wahoo2424

I would probably pick Illuminations, but if it were during the holiday season, I would have to say the Candlelight Processional (The Osbourne Family Light Display would be a close second).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom