Only one FP for an entire day

montyz81

Original Poster
I am trying to book multiple FP on April 23rd at Epcot. The app is only allowing me to select one. If I select another, it asks me to replace the one I have already chosen. I have 3 FPs booked for the MK the day before and 3 FPs for AK the day after. I have a group of nine that I am booking by for with af s ranging from 8 to adults. Why can’t I select more then just one at Epcot?

DarthVader

Sith Lord
In Epcot you have Tier 1 and Tier 2 fastpasses, in Tier 1, you can only pick one out of a group.

For instance, you can only choose Soarin, or Test track. You can't pick both.

From the Undercover Tourist

Select up to one preference from this group:

Frozen Ever After
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
Soarin'
Test Track Presented by Chevrolet
Select up to two preferences from this group:

Disney & Pixar Short Film Festival
Journey Into Imagination with Figment
Living with the Land
Meet Disney Pals at the Epcot Character Spot
RELAUNCHED! Mission: SPACE
Spaceship Earth
The Seas with Nemo & Friends
Turtle Talk with Crush

montyz81

Original Poster
It sounds like you might be trying to select from the same tier.
I am. Somehow I missed the announcement about new tiers for attractions, or I chose to ignore it. This is annoying. I can't pick Sorin, TT and Frozen unless I use one of them.

BraveGirl

I am. Somehow I missed the announcement about new tiers for attractions, or I chose to ignore it. This is annoying. I can't pick Sorin, TT and Frozen unless I use one of them.

It's frustrating. My opinion is don't FP TT - you can do single rider and the line is MUCH shorter. I would pick Frozen for the FP, and then get there at Rope drop and do Soarin. Or if you don't mind missing Illuminations, go on Soarin then. There will be little to no line!

montyz81

Original Poster
It's frustrating. My opinion is don't FP TT - you can do single rider and the line is MUCH shorter. I would pick Frozen for the FP, and then get there at Rope drop and do Soarin. Or if you don't mind missing Illuminations, go on Soarin then. There will be little to no line!
I would normally but we are 9 people and the other family of 5 is visiting The World for the first time. For a WDW fan that is a bit like dragging a boat anchor for a week. Not to mention, they think Six Flags is the best theme park in the world because of all the roller coasters. I have to appease them a bit and give them the thrill rides and hope they are willing to wait for the other experiences.

SAV

I can't pick Sorin, TT and Frozen unless I use one of them.

Actually, you can only pick one Tier 1 attraction until you use all 3 of your original FP's, then if available you can select another Tier 1 FP as your 4th or 5th, etc.

So the best strategy is to get your Frozenstrom as a FP. That will always be the longest wait since it is still "new". Then do one of the others at Rope Drop. This is a tough call with your group. The Queue for TT is at least interesting and not as boring as Soarin'. However Soarin' has the multiple theaters now. I haven't been watching, but when we were there last year, I was able to snag Soarin' as a 4th FP, so we got to ride it twice. TT doesn't ever seem to be available as a 4th.

I always try to jam my FP's as early as possible so I have a fighting chance to get a 4th tier 1 FP on the day we're there. I'm even adjusting them on the fly to get them as early as possible for a chance at another tier 1.

correcaminos

Another thought, see if you can get into an early breakfast near one of the 3. Ride that immediately after breakfast, then go to another one right after that before the lines get crazy. Then FP the remaining one.

That said we've been able to do some of our favorites on FP if we use our first 3 up early.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom