Only a group like this, can appreciate this video!

Patricia Melton

Britt --

Thank you so much for posting this. You always find the best stuff.

I loved this video for many reasons, but the highlights for me were:

* Grandma Mimi...she is so lively and fun and nice. She was my favorite character in the video.
* I enjoyed when the two kids tried the Beverly at EPCOT. They also have this at World of Coke in Atlanta. I enjoy watching people's faces when they try the Beverly. That stuff is strange!
* I don't know what it never occurs to me in the parks, but when I see all the strollers and people who are so big they need to be rolled around on electronic chairs lined up in this video on a few occasions I just shake my head. There really are a lot of strollers and people riding electric chairs in the parks. Where do they all come from?

The video reminded me a lot of my son and daughter when they were young only my daughter is a few years older than my son and so he was the one always running after his big sister and trying to do what she was doing. Back then, video cameras were big and clunky and hard to take with us so it was rare to take home movies somewhere like a Disney park. I have a few, but nowhere near the amount that families today can take. I am really happy for them.

YouTube is kind of marvelous in that you can enjoy other people's vacations even if you don't know them. This was one of the best vacation videos I've ever seen.

Why did the Grandpa get shamed at the 50s Primetime Cafe? Did he not finish his meal or did he sass a waitress?

Patricia Melton

This one is pretty good too but, I still think that the 1st one is better!!! Having the Grandparents acting like kids was great!!!:)

I have to say that I've never watched a video and been jealous of another family -- until now.

I can't believe they got to be Family of the Day AND their kids got to ride the Tea Cups with Alice and White Rabbit. That is incredible.

I would have loved to have been able to give my kids either of those experiences...but this one family got both of them. I wonder how they managed that.

I'm trying hard to just be happy for these people but I can't help but wish my family would have been given either of these perks at some point. We go to WDW every single year and have never had an experience as magical as either of these two things.

I think the one I would have really wanted my kids to have would have been the Alice and White Rabbit Tea Cup ride...that would be a childhood memory like no other...and brother and sister will look back on that many years from now and remember doing that and it would be just an incredibly unique and special memory for the two of them.

Whoever these people are, I hope they appreciate how blessed and lucky they truly are.

meganwdw

I discovered the 2nd family video months ago and watch it all the time!!! Now that we are only 41 short days away from our next trip, we watch it daily! I swear I tear up everytime I watch it! What a cute family!

GeekDad

Incredible memories that this Dad made for his kids. Now I wish I could zap my kids back to that age. We have video tapes going back to 1991 that we still haven't watched when my 1st DS was 16 months old ... gotta figure out how to transfer those old videos to DVDs.
If you have any camera shops near by go talk to them. I know most if not all of the ones in my area offer VCR to DVD copy for a fairly decent price.

As for these video's I love them. I'm bringing my hard drive camcorder on my next trip and I hope to capture some great moments like these videos have.

Redsky89

LOL I was laughing at the part when they were walking to Toy Story Mania. Great video. My uncle did something similar last year by making a picture movie.

wiigirl

Cute videos!
75.gif

:D

LuLaSue

LOL...I just cried my eyes out in sheer joy! This family had an awesome time and Dad is a really great video man!

tink65

Loved the videos......our DD turns 18 in Sept. Watching these videos brings back memories of her first vist when she was not quite 3! Gotta say that I teared up more than once!!

71dsp

I have to say that I love these videos! Especially right now because work is so crazy and stressful that all I can do is look forward to our Disney trip in 123 days (but who's counting?!)...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom