online check-in

DisneyBound2015

Original Poster
Not sure sure I understand, and I don't want to show up at the park and be wrong. I am staying off-site Tuesday night and onsite Wednesday night. Our first park day is MK on Wednesday which has emh at 7am. Can I online check-in and be able to have my benefits such as free parking, magic bands, and early entry without going by the hotel before going to the park? 7 is already super early without adding in check-in.

Tom

Beta Return
Unfortunately, no. Not yet, at least.

They're currently in the process of rolling out a brand new "Automatic" Check-In process, which will allow you to check in virtually, through the MDE app or website. But as of right this minute, you have to check in at your resort hotel before any of your package features will become active.

Now, if you didn't book a package, and bought room and tickets separately, your tickets are already active, and so are your Fastpasses.

DisneyBound2015

Original Poster
I know it isn't equivalent but the magic bands for the kids and the free parking are part of my justification for getting an on-site room.

MicksMom

I know it isn't equivalent but the magic bands for the kids and the free parking are part of my justification for getting an on-site room.
If you didn't book a "package" and you purchased room-only and tickets, you can enter for EMH without going to your resort first. Others have reported online check-in allows parking and EMH because everything is linked in your My Disney Experience account.

If you did book a package, you must check-in at your resort before going to the park.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom