Online check in???

domandtab

Online check in??? please help!!!!

HI,
I have 5 days before I can do online check in. It has been 10 years since my last visit and they did not have this then. Is there any benefit to doing online check in, besides a little less waiting when you arrive? First trip for my little girls so, I want this to be the best! Do you just get whatever room they have available. Our first night is resort reservation only and the 22nd starts reservation with tickets and dining, so 2 seperate reservations, would this be better for us to do normal check in to make sure they link our reservations and we don't have to switch to a different room!!!! Please Help!!! Any advice would be great!!!!! Good experiences or negative!!!
Thank you,
My little girls 4 and 2 first magical trip!!!!:D:sohappy:
PQFQ May 21-28:sohappy:

lilclerk

All online check in does is make your packet ready when you get there. If you don't do online check in, they print all your information and room keys when you get there.
While room assignments are done a few days ahead of time and online check in doesn't affect them, if you're worried about your view I'd do the regular check in. That way you're not holding up what's supposed to be the quicker line when discussing moving rooms.

Also, any room requests should be placed on your reservation ahead of time. That way they know what you're looking for, though they're not guaranteed.

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

If you are looking for something specific within your room category then you should call reservations and have it added. Based on what you said though, it seems like you might be looking for a little upgrade which is very hard to come by. It does happen from time to time, but usually based on availability and need and not as much by request.

Upvote 0

domandtab

Original Poster
thank you,
Worried more about having to switch rooms because of 2 different reservations, really would like more advice on this please, we have reservations early the first full morning for princess breakfast at epcot and would like to be able to just go straight there in the morning, instead of having to recheck in and move luggage!!!! Please any advise

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom