Online Check In: Room Requests

kasey1988

We did online check I'm for pofq and they didn't give us any options, but I calls and requester a corner room, ground floor and building 5.

kasey1988

Well that's going to be hard for them to cater...
Not necessarily, I understand not all requests are granted, but we had the same request last year and it was granted and when I called this time I actually only asked for a corner room I'm building 5 and the castmember suggested adding a floor preference if I would like.

RonAnnArbor

Note that French Quarter is so small it makes zero difference what you select. Choose whatever your personal options might be, but I have always just left this blank. I have stayed probably in 24 different rooms at POFQ over the years, and they are all pretty much identical -- and even the furthest rooms from Transportation are only a 4 minute walk. Makes ZERO difference unless you have mobility issues.

kasey1988

Note that French Quarter is so small it makes zero difference what you select. Choose whatever your personal options might be, but I have always just left this blank. I have stayed probably in 24 different rooms at POFQ over the years, and they are all pretty much identical -- and even the furthest rooms from Transportation are only a 4 minute walk. Makes ZERO difference unless you have mobility issues.
I enjoyed habit a corner room because of the double windows. Also I selected building 5 due to that it was right across from the pool and that building had no views of the parking lot.. But I do agree its a small resort and it seemed like everything (busses, food, pool and boats) were only a short walk! It's a great resort!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom