Online Check In: Room Requests

JohnD

Original Poster
Online check in for Port Orleans French Quarter gives you the choice of up to 2 of 4 options:
  • Corner Room
  • Ground Floor
  • Second Floor
  • Near Transportation
Which two are the most preferable? I would assume choosing ground floor and second floor would create a paradox and disrupt the space-time continuum. Otherwise, any other two are fair game.

Last edited:

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Online check in gives you the choice of up to 2 of 4 options:
  • Corner Room
  • Ground Floor
  • Second Floor
  • Near Transportation
Which two are the most preferable? I would assume choosing ground floor and second floor would create a paradox and disrupt the space-time continuum. Otherwise, any other two are fair game.

Hmmm..choose both and go back to when it wasn't so expensive to stay at the World???

bsiev1977

Anybody know about AoA?
I'm staying in a standard Mermaid room in December, and I'm curious as to what my options will be.

MOXOMUMD

We did ours yesterday for ASMusic. The choices were first, second or third floor in the Rock or Broadway building. Earlier in the month (of course we should have checked in then) also had a choice of Jazz or Calypso. We chose Rock, 3rd floor.

tare

I would choose corner bigger room and ground. Transportation isn't that far away as long as its not in alligator bayou.

twinfo3728

The Poly allows you to select which longhouse you'd like to request. All Star Sports also allows you to select which section.
Do you remember any other request on the Poly? Last time (2 years ago) we did online check in it was very plain and generic. Thanks for the info!

Leolioness4200

Did the online check in for my reservation last night for POFQ. It was super easy though I wish you could add more requests than just the options Disney has listed.....

PolynesianPrincess

Do you remember any other request on the Poly? Last time (2 years ago) we did online check in it was very plain and generic. Thanks for the info!

They had all the different longhouses listed along with ground floor, second floor, third floor, balcony, patio... I think that is all I can remember!

PolynesianPrincess

Anybody know about AoA?
I'm staying in a standard Mermaid room in December, and I'm curious as to what my options will be.

I'm assuming since the LM rooms are the furthest rooms for the food court, they won't have an option like "near transportation" . they probably have the standard first floor, second floor options.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom