Online Check-In Question - Help

MasonDuo

Hey all. We are leaving in 8 days and I would like to check-in online. The problem lies in the fact that we have two rooms under two reservation numbers. My MIL previously spoke with a CM while calling about something else and she asked if we could use online checkin and request rooms that are close to eachother if possible. The CM stated that we should check-in at the resort and then we would have a better chance of getting rooms closer to eachother.

Has anyone had any experience in online check-in with two reservations? Does it really make a difference to wait until we check in at the resort? Any advise would be GREATLY appreciated!

disney4life2008

The online check in does not have any space for specific requests. you cant even request locations on the property. so the CM is probally right you would be better off checking in at the resort.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You need to call ASAP and have your requests put on your reservation. Room locations are decided several days before you arrive. If you wait until check in there is very little that the CM can do especially if the resort it full.

Upvote 0

cinderellafan6

I have the same problem. I have two different rooms under two different names. What I did was called and told them that I wanted to rooms close together and what building I wanted to be in. That way you can do online check in under two different confirmation numbers and still get what you want.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom