Online check-in 60days

ratherbeinwdw

I was checking to be sure my reservation was up on the new site, and it said I could do online check-in in two days. In September, it was still 10 days out, now it's 60 days out. Who knows for sure they will be there 60 days out? I'm going to wait since checking in early doesn't guarantee anything but a possibly shorter wait at the check-in desk.
You guys probably knew this. Just thought I'd post if some didn't.

disneygirl1024

Yeah I'm still gonna wait for the 10 day window. I still have people to add to my reservation as well as dining so I'm afraid that if I did it now it would mess something up. That's my luck!

Upvote 0

Poofiesdream

I will do 60 day check in. Maybe you get in a room sooner. First to check in first to get next room of that type. Can always change anything by calling even though you did on line check in. Can check in again when it gets closer too. You can do on line check in more than once.

Upvote 0

Sans Souci

I did it a while ago (going March 1), but when I go to the website it tell me to check in again. I am just going to check in at the hotel when we get there. That website is still dodgy at this point.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom