One Sentence Competition: The Prism of SYWTBAI

Architectural Guinea Pig

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
IMG_3544.jpeg
IMG_3545.jpeg

@Tony the Tigger - One Fish Two Fish

Honorable Mention goes to someone whose project excelled in one field but did not quite make the cut for a medal for whatever reason. This was the best Seuss concept, but the lack of actual characters was kind of sad and the pitch was as late as my reviews

IMG_3546.jpeg

@Outbound - 4 Privet Drive

Outbound has consistently won many awards throughout the first half of the game- and Privet Drive is another firework show that's out of this world.

IMG_3547.jpeg

@Disney Dad 3000 - Battery Lounge

The animatronic aliens were the selling point for me, along with the sleek vibe that's perfect for everyone, MIB fans or not.

IMG_3549.jpeg

@Solaris Knight - Pokemon Pastry Shoppe

The giant Pika hit me with the feels. Delicious Japanese food, an excellent vibe, a perfect addition to Universal. What more could you want?

as the winner of SPECTRUM 5 @Solaris Knight will make the most important decision in the competition, which will decide what happens in the second half of the game. Stay tuned for the scoreboard and the public decisions!

Architectural Guinea Pig

Original Poster
In the Parks
No

Scoreboard

Any mistakes? Let me know!
  1. @Disney Dad 3000 - 14
  2. @Solaris Knight - 13
  3. @montydysquith-navarro - 13
  4. @OSUPhantom - 13
    Prisms: A General Overview
  5. @Evilgidgit - 12
  6. @Disney Warrior - 12
  7. @Outbound - 12
  8. @Brer Panther - 11
  9. @imagineer97 - 11
  10. @Lord Fozzinator - 10.5
  11. @Rock Wren - 10.5
  12. @WaltWiz1901 - 10
  13. @Miru - 10
  14. @Tony the Tigger - 8
  15. @AceAstro - 8
  16. @ThemeParkPriest - 8
  17. @spacemt354 - 4
  18. @NateD1226 - 2
  19. @Lizzy May Bee - 2
  20. @Pi on my Cake - 2

The Decision

As the winner of the 5th spectrum, Solaris Knight will now shine a way into the second half of the game. This involves a decision to choose one of five game-changing prisms. They are as follows:

1. The Prism of the Sorcerer's Apprentice - The Decider now has control of all remaining decisions within the game.

2. The Prism of One Little Spark - The Decider will double the points earned from any player in the next round, who gains that power and gives it to the next person.

3. The Prism of One Sentence Competition - Everything stays exactly as it is, but AGP must now contribute his own pitches to each spectrum. (boring people do this, don't be a boring person)

4. The Prism of 1989 - The rest of the prompts will exist solely in the 1986 Blue Sky Park universe. Expect a small day trip to DisneySky.

5. The Prism of SYWTBAI - An Imagineer takes ideas and reinvents them- The rest of the prompts come from previous SYWTBAI competitions.

@Solaris Knight has exactly until 11:59 WDW time to make his decision publicly in this thread (other players are allowed to push or convince them into a specific direction or decision). If not, power and CONTROL will be given to none other than @Disney Dad 3000!

Last edited:

cdunlap

The Prism of 1989 - The rest of the prompts will exist solely in the 1989 Blue Sky Park universe. Expect a small day trip to DisneySky.
You mean 1986, right? Also, there is no DisneySky in 1986 Blue Sky Park, there’s only 1986 Park, Disney's Grand American Resort, Disney Quarter, and The Lost Kingdoms, my personal favorite.

Last edited:

cdunlap

@Solaris Knight, in case you don't know what the 1986 Blue Sky Park is, here you go! Its development included a few of our players, namely @Pi on my Cake, @NateD1226, @AceAstro, @spacemt354, and @Outbound. Now, I don’t know about all of you, but I like to revisit my old concepts from time to time and rework them, so those involved in the 1986 Blue Sky Park project might be interested in revisiting the old concept and giving it new life. Also, if you choose this, I'll join this 1 Sentence Comp because I'm obsessed with the 1986 Blue Sky Park! This has been my plea to you, make of it what you will!

Last edited:

Evilgidgit

@Solaris Knight, in case you don't know what the 1986 Blue Sky Park is, here you go! Its development included a few of our players, namely @Pi on my Cake, @NateD1226, @AceAstro, @spacemt354, and @Outbound. Now, I don’t know about all of you, but I like to revisit my old concepts from time to time and rework them, so those involved in the 1986 Blue Sky Park project might be interested in revisiting the old concept and giving it new life. Also, if you choose this, I'll join this 1 Sentence Comp because I'm obsessed with the 1986 Blue Sky Park! This has been my plea to you, make of it what you will!
Me having just completed a new park project with the four seasons as the theme.

*sees Seasons of Forest in the 1986 project which had 3/4 similar concepts with a giant plant as the centre piece*

1717359817181.png

Chaos Cat

Me having just completed a new park project with the four seasons as the theme.

*sees Seasons of Forest in the 1986 project which had 3/4 similar concepts with a giant plant as the centre piece*

View attachment 789070
Seasons of Fantasy a.k.a. "YO, DAWG, I HERD YOU LIK THEME PARKS, SO I PUT A THEME PARK IN YOUR THEME PARK SO YOU CAN THEME PARK WHILE YOU THEME PARK!"

Yeah, we were really going Blue Sky with this park.

(Also, side note, we should really update this site; there's a lot of parts and revisions missing here. The lack of the post-apocalyptic Frontierland is particually glaring. Maybe make it a "Definitive Edition" while we're at it and give everything a touch-up.)

Architectural Guinea Pig

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I CHOOSE THE PRISM OF SYWBI

willy wonka pure imagination GIF

[Attributes downloading.]
Purple Light GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Solaris Knight has officially made his decision. The Prism of SYWTBAI has been unlocked and will now be used for the rest of the game. Spectrum 6 arrives at 11:59 PM Disneyland time TONIGHT!

Prism GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

[download complete.]
[Welcome to the revival.]

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom