One Sentence Competition: The Prism of SYWTBAI - The End is Near (9/11 :P)

WaltWiz1901

Gonna delve into either a little alternate history or something I had originally posed when embarking on our first SA task here, depending on how you read it...

Thomas Land

ThomasLand%28Japan%296.jpg
What child hasn’t wanted to visit the bustling Island of Sodor where Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends call home? [Universal Studios Japan/Universal’s Worlds of Wonder] allows you to do just that and go on a trip around the Island with the Rev. W. Awdry’s enterprising engines, hop into those Troublesome Trucks for a reckless race down the rails, take to the skies with Harold the Helicopter, hitch a lift onto Cranky the Crane’s important cargo, and listen to a story told by any of the Island’s most experienced engine drivers.

Bonus
HaroldAndTheFlyingHorse32.png
I held my horse, but then she slipped out of my hands and fell into a muddy ditch!

Rock Wren

Dark side of the universe

Epic Universe, while well-received, had a problem- it desperately needed shows to pull some of the crowd away from their attraction lineup. Desperate to come up with something, they quickly built an air-conditioned planetarium-like space in their celestial gardens area to play a shortened version (15-20min) of a laser light show to Pink Floyds Dark Side of the Moon because it (in name only) matches thematically.

Dark_Side_of_the_Moon.png

BONUS: I held my horses..... Until I got bored and stacked them.

20240705_112924.jpg

Evilgidgit

EPIC UNIVERSE'S MY LITTLE PONY LAND
1720213920519.jpeg
Universal and Hasbro bring the magic of friendship to Epic Universe in a new My Little Pony land, based on Ponyville, a heartwarming community home to Princess Twilight Sparkle and her friends: farm pony Applejack, gentle Fluttershy, generous fashionista Rarity, the hyperactive party-loving Pinkie Pie, flying ace Rainbow Dash, and Twilight's dragon assistant Spike!

The colourful town is home to Twilight Sparkle's Academy of Friendship, where "everypony" can learn to use magic in a wild interactive adventure; Everfree River Journey, a pleasant river boat cruise through the mysterious Everfree Forest to find the Tree of Harmony; Sonic Rainboom, a fast paced multi-track coaster where the Wonderbolts aim to create an infamous sonic rainboom; and Sweet Apple Do-Si-Do, a dancing whip ride set to jaunty country and folk music.

Shops and restaurants are aplenty in Ponyville, including the charming Carousel Boutique, and the bakery/confectionery Sugarcube Corner.

Bonus: And so he says to me, "Do you want to be a bad guy?", and I said "Yeah, baby I want to be bad! Look out, space ponies, I'm making gravy without the lumps -AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *dies*

Lord Fozzinator

In the Parks
No
EPIC UNIVERSE'S MY LITTLE PONY LAND
View attachment 797323
Universal and Hasbro bring the magic of friendship to Epic Universe in a new My Little Pony land, based on Ponyville, a heartwarming community home to Princess Twilight Sparkle and her friends: farm pony Applejack, gentle Fluttershy, generous fashionista Rarity, the hyperactive party-loving Pinkie Pie, flying ace Rainbow Dash, and Twilight's dragon assistant Spike!

The colourful town is home to Twilight Sparkle's Academy of Friendship, where "everypony" can learn to use magic in a wild interactive adventure; Everfree River Journey, a pleasant river boat cruise through the mysterious Everfree Forest to find the Tree of Harmony; Sonic Rainboom, a fast paced multi-track coaster where the Wonderbolts aim to create an infamous sonic rainboom; and Sweet Apple Do-Si-Do, a dancing whip ride set to jaunty country and folk music.

Shops and restaurants are aplenty in Ponyville, including the charming Carousel Boutique, and the bakery/confectionery Sugarcube Corner.

Bonus: And so he says to me, "Do you want to be a bad guy?", and I said "Yeah, baby I want to be bad! Look out, space ponies, I'm making gravy without the lumps -AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *dies*
Well talk about foreshadowing

Solaris Knight

I forgot my charger for vacation for my laptop and can’t get a replacement until tomorrow so this is on my phone, apologies if it’s a bit rougher than usual

POKEMON: UNOVAN DASH!

1720351037600.png

With Dark Universe opening, Revenge of the Mummy will undergo a reimagining into a Pokemon coaster with the same ride system set in the Pokemon world’s equivalent of New York City:Castelia City

With a focus on the urban Pokemon of the series such as Pikachu, Porygon and Rotom, this ride mirrors Hagrid’s in IOA with a more urban theme fitting the Studios as guests take a scenic rail taxi tour of Castelia while staying one step ahead of the zealous Pokemon terrorists Team Plasma.

Bonus

1720351953829.png

Surprisingly the Unovan Pokédex doesn’t have a horse in it, the closest being Keldeo, a Mythical pokemon themed after the Three Musketeers with its companion Pokemon the Swords of Justice! So I held my Keldeo instead.

Last edited:

Miru

The Technodrome

Welcome to the Technodrome, right smack dab in NYC, as a new addition to Universal’s New York area (possibly replacing Springfield); a geodesic dome themed around the TMNT and especially their villains. The Technodrome contains an omnimover attraction similar to Spaceship Earth (in fact a parody of it) called “Spaceship Ours!”, but there is also a log flume inside, the “Technodrome Rescue Mission”, (the two rides do pass each other and share some degree of scenery) the main e-ticket, along with a play area, shopping, & character dining at “Dimension X Delicassiten”, as well as an arcade.

BONUS: An animatronic foot ninja will mention “horse sashimi” while dozing off.

TheSquirrel

Zeus
1720369677734.png
Universal Islands of Adventure is ready to become the thrill capital of Florida in 2027, with the derelict stunt show interior for the closed Poseidon's Fury making way for a new coaster bringing terrifying thrills to the park in the form of a 10 inversion coaster, beating Steel Curtain at Kennywood for the record of most inversions of America. In order to create the record breaking ride, the roof of Poseidon's Fury is removed, with the exterior walls being altered for the new coaster, Zeus, a Mack Extreme Spinner which keeps the structure's Greek myth-based theming. However, extra theming elements are added, including a heavily themed queue based on a old Greek market, and a themed concrete 'Ancient Greek wall' trench in between the existing statue elements of the impressively themed queue for the old stunt show.

BONUS
1720369556457.png

My horses jumped off my shoulders and are now destroying YOUR local area. RUN!

TheSquirrel

Zeus
View attachment 797637
Universal Islands of Adventure is ready to become the thrill capital of Florida in 2027, with the derelict stunt show interior for the closed Poseidon's Fury making way for a new coaster bringing terrifying thrills to the park in the form of a 10 inversion coaster, beating Steel Curtain at Kennywood for the record of most inversions of America. In order to create the record breaking ride, the roof of Poseidon's Fury is removed, with the exterior walls being altered for the new coaster, Zeus, a Mack Extreme Spinner which keeps the structure's Greek myth-based theming. However, extra theming elements are added, including a heavily themed queue based on a old Greek market, and a themed concrete 'Ancient Greek wall' trench in between the existing statue elements of the impressively themed queue for the old stunt show.

BONUS
View attachment 797636

My horses jumped off my shoulders and are now destroying YOUR local area. RUN!
Why am I so loved here

Disney Dad 3000

Hill Valley - Back to the Future Land
1720391417571.png

Righting a wrong from 2007, Universal will bring back this fantastic and ever popular movie franchise in a big way, with not just one attraction but two, set on 5 acres of backstage land while relocating two sprung tents used for Halloween Horror Nights to bring Hill Valley to life. With the walkable land themed to Hill Valley circa 2015 thanks to the themed facades covering show space, guests will be able to ride aboard a DeLorean with Universal's take on a slot car attraction traveling back and forward in time to rescue Doc, including 1955, climaxing in a race to 88 mph and cap the day off with a thrilling ride on a stand up hoverboard coaster that weaves its way throughout Hill Valley and some of the shared show building space with the DeLorean ride. With iconic locales like New York, San Francisco, Diagon Alley, and now Hill Valley, yes Hill Valley, the new land offers up plenty of nostalgia, good times and thrills with which to explore also becoming a unique HHN scare zone thanks to its period theming.

I held my horse for Marty.
1720391638343.png

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No
View attachment 796681

Season 14, Project 12: Universal Blue Skies

Welcome back to the seventh spectrum of the One Sentence Competition: Prism of SYWTBAI! Solaris Knight's decision to use a new SYWTBAI prism means that all future prompts will be old prompts. With this weird new prism in place, OSC is now grounds for a revisiting of the forum's past, diving into the What Ifs from the most cherished prompts to grace the forum.

-The Set Up-
@TheOriginalTiki: "Based on season 11's Universal Blue Sky Project, This was an idea dreamed up by @JokersWild while he was helping me host season 11 and is a great mental muscle exercise and possibly the simplest project of the season. Team Goelz must design SOMETHING for a Universal Park...that something is ENTIRELY up to them.

View attachment 796683View attachment 796684

It could be an E-Ticket, a dining experience, a brand new land, a whole new theme park, or something as simple as a food cart. The only requirement I have is to NOT touch the dangling Nintendo fruit Universal has in their arsenal just yet."

-The Submissions-
Team Goelz's An Entrance Fit for a Universe

-Challenge-
Armchair Imagineering ANYTHING for a current or future Universal Park. [badump]

-Rules-
  • Anything and everything! It could even be a restroom. Remember, it's not about how grand or detailed the pitch is, it's simply about how good the idea is.
  • You may use between 1 to 3 sentences and up to 1 image.
  • No AI generated artwork, writing, or assistance in the brainstorming process is allowed​

-Deadline-
This project is due on Sunday, July 7 at 11:59 PM WDW Time
(8:59 PM Disneyland Time), abt four days from now
Reviews WILL BE POSTED either the day the deadline is due or the day after. If not, feel free to spam-ping my account until I post them.

-Tips-
K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, silly. Try not to complicate or overthink things too much. It’s a simple, casual competition – there are no eliminations. Propose as you please, let your imagination soar!

-Judging Criteria-
Originality (#/5) - This criterion I’m looking to see how unique or original a pitch is. Does it think outside the box?
Realism (#/5) - Even though pitches can be really cool, there must also be grounds for realism. Is your pitch generally realistic to happen?
X-factor (#/5) - This criterion is simply a personal opinion. Does AGP like it, or is wowed by it?

BONUS: Hold Your Horses
Simply type "I held my horse" to get a free bonus point. If you would like, include an image of the horse you held. Is it a My Little Pony? a Black Beauty? You can use up to one extra sentence and image.
Republic City
Universal Epic Universe, Universal Studios Orlando

87c8dddc-5521-49db-af90-2b54dbe465c6-1597438538.jpeg

The Chronos Tower has spun to reveal an intriguing new medallion featuring a golden irregular hendecagon against a royal purple background. This could only mean one thing: the "epic universe" of Nickelodeon's Avatar: The Last Airbender is coming to Epic Universe with Republic City! Experience this world of Avatar in 2030 with vibrant and diverse cityscapes (representing the city's different boroughs), lush landscaping, and of course, a thrilling adventure through the city streets in United Forces, the land's signature dark ride featuring an original storyline, state-of-the-art effects and technologies, and a choose-your-own side style gameplay.

Bonus
I held my horse...
f113e8e931bec6cbe3d34c6c1508d922
(...or at least I tried to...)

Architectural Guinea Pig

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
1720411150698.png
Written reviews are still very good. Let’s stick with that.

Bikini Bottom - @Brer Panther
Spongebob is one of the most popular ips in existence, so I’m really surprised that Universal hasn’t managed to pull up or pull of a Spongebob land. I give you full credits for this because this is a great idea. In essence, while people beg Universal for a Spongebob land, most of the ideas are pretty generic, but your attraction offerings set to be in this land, which would work best imo in USJ, with the Boating School and jellyfish swings serving as kinetic energy and the absolute chaos of a roller coaster, the details ingrained into your write-up is what makes it so strong!

+1 Bonus - Yikes, are you ok?

The Fast and the Furious: Supercharged (but better) - @Disney Warrior
This is the same “generic fan concept” like Brer’s but again ingrained with the detail and eye of a true armchair imagineer! Supercharged is easily a very bad ride, but it works out well on the Studio Tour. As a standalone ride? Not… so much. I love the Mr. Toad energy of this, even if its the size of an EMV simulator. And wow, I would love to check out that flipping over element! I hope to see you present at the demolition of the current attraction and reconstruction into your good pitch, because obviously Universal will be crediting you for this ;)

+1 Bonus - We’ve come a long way… from where we began (Apr 16, 3 months!). Oh I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again.

NBC Presents - @OSUPhantom

HOW DARE YOU! RACE THROUGH NEW YORK STARRING JIMMY FALLON IS NOT A DUD! IT IS THE GREATEST UNIVERSAL ATTRACTION EVER THAT CAME TO UNIVERSAL STUDIOS FLORIDA! WHO POSIONED YOUR COFFEE??? Ok but actually, NBC Presents is a much better concept and probably a better ride than Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon. But such a big-budget ride with tons of animatronics would probably fall out pretty quickly due to the fact that NBC presents doesn’t have as much relevance from the future on. Still a great dark ride concept!

+1 Bonus - Deep.

Lombard’s Waterfront Club - @Earlie the Pearlie
I was thinking of how much this concept reminded me of something. Not Adventurer’s Club itself, but some kind of fancy theme park restaurant by the water that ultimately failed and had to be dumbed down not once but twice… of course! Wolfgang Puck at DCA! Weird comparison, but your pitch of reversing that, smarting up an already good restaurant to a fancy Adventurer’s restaurant is really fun. I love the characters that can walk around and interact, simply as powerful as charming meets because of their essence of being human. It reminds me of a Spectrum 5 submission, and it easily could have won a top spot. Can it hold this round?

+1 Bonus - Glue… factory…

Willy Wonka Land - @Lord Fozzinator

Oh, a land of pure imagination… spanning 2 books, 3 films, a few terrible video games, an equally terrible “experience” in Glasglow, and a deeply strong fandom for this legendary book. Creating a bond between the movies and the books is fun, as the village as seen in Wonka is pure fun, even if the musical itself wasn’t amazing (I don’t remember a single tune from the film). Deleting the already dying Lost Continent makes sense, and I love that “literary age advancement” going from Dr. Suess to Wonka to Potter to Jurrasic Park to Kong to Sunday Funnies to Marvel Comics. Great attraction and theme lineup!

+1 Bonus - That horse was probably feeling brown.

Architectural Guinea Pig

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
1720413332206.png
Puss in Boots: Journey up the Beanstalk - @Sneakman
Haven’t said this yet, so welcome to the forums! The fact that you’ve joined for less than a month and already elevated yourself to the status of a Well-Known Member speaks a lot. Hope the Imagineer forum continues to see you stop by with your Imagineering skills! This pitch actually reminds me strongly of Fozz’s submission in the previous round, with the minor difference being that it’s a Puss in Boots instead of a Mouse in Shoes lol. I love the detail and the wild fun of Puss, and it works well in the so-called successful Dreamworks land. The only fallacy is that this could mean the end of E.T…. great pitch though!

+1 Bonus - shoot.

Thomas Land - @WaltWiz1901
Thomas is quite the character. As a teammate on SA8’s first prompt, I love that little alternate timeline branch-off that adds Thomas Land into the equation, and it feels very fleshed out and detailed. I don’t have much to say about this pitch because Thomas the Tank Engine sadly isn’t a part of my childhood, but I love the dedication you offer the show with a good line-up of rides for the entire family to enjoy. It will definitely please audiences as Thomas the Tank Engine has that relevant universal appeal.

+1 Bonus - Poor horse…

Dark Side of the Universe - @Rock Wren

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW- is that none other than a prism of light, a scientific model of how a single beam of light when entered into a triangular prism can refract its particles into a rainbow? Or is that a logo/album cover for a rock band? Yeah, probably the second. I love your exploration into Universal’s own future Epic Universe, which will be a great park but probably doesn’t offer enough attractions to keep the wait times low. An indoor, air-conditioned, planetarium, laser-light, in-theme, fun, and iconic show just seems so powerful and… damn.

+1 Bonus - Cute…

Epic Universe’s My Little Pony - @Evilgidgit

My Little Pony, the second installment in the epic Epic Universe trilogy. This is probably the most interesting pitch I’ve read so far, because My Little Pony does not exactly have a perfect reputation, serving as the brunt end of a countless number of memes. So yeah, interesting pitch… I don’t have much to say because I don’t have a childhood and I have not watched any My Little Pony episode ever, but I love the dedication and detail you put into the pitch. The boat ride contrasting with the roller coaster is super fun! Does this work as an epic Epic Universe land? Eh, probably, but I wouldn’t know.

+1 Bonus - Huge moment

Pokemon: Unovan Dash - @Solaris Knight

You won Spectrum 5 easily with your Pokemon Cafe, which was bright fun, and all together an awesome restaurant. This attraction is again amazing. Any Pokemon inclusion within the Universal Parks will get me head over heels and so hyped up. It’s honestly the best Nintendo IP, and I am weirded out how they just skipped it over in Nintendo World. Revenge of Mummy is probably unnecessary with the Wolf Man coaster as you said, and a Pokemon adventure going through Castelia city and finally capping it off with a zoomy whirl through it is sublimely fun. Would the ride be adjusted to become outdoors, so the track is exposed to the light? Would probably make sense because I just can’t see this as a ride in darkness. Excellent pitch!

+1 Bonus - Oh cmon just hold a Kanto Rapidash

Architectural Guinea Pig

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
1720415133163.png

The Technodrome - @Miru
I was so confused on what the Technodrome was, but I guess it’s some kind of giant villain vehicle from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Such a colossal building featuring 2 large rides and multiple other experiences, shopping, and restaurants would be crazy to be in the New York land. I’m a bit confused because you talked about it possibly replacing springfield, but isn’t simpsons on the other side of the park, separated by the lagoon? Anyways, this attraction/land would still be super fun and super zany, filled with a ton of little details and be a great picture worthy experience. I love the two attractions!

+1 Bonus - I love sashimi. I love horses. But horse sashimi…

Zeus - @TheSquirrel

Ok- mythology nerd speaking here, this is literally crazy. The implications and lore/mythology of this is seriously jaw-dropping. We’re talking here Poseidon and Zeus, two of the Olympian gods and brothers, who are easily rivals. You literally have Poseidon the sea god’s attraction being taken over by the king himself Zeus, which is seriously amazing. I love it. And the ride? The ride itself is also perfect, IT REVIVES THE LOST CONTINENT BEAUTIFULLY, making it powerful, relevant, and popular, and all while making it a record breaking roller coaster, with gorgeous theming and the “soaring” feeling of the sky. For your first official pitch submission into the game, this is so surreal-ly good.

Mini Review: Toy Troubles - The natural beauty of your land proposed is pretty stunning. It’s like taking Hong Kong’s grizzly land and amplifying it with a glorious set of attractions, nice work!

Mini Review: Queue Quabbles - Again an excellent pitch! Space Mountain is already outdated, and giving it a nice new queue brings it that nice futuristic energy that it’s starting to lose.

Mini Review: Animatronic Advances - This is a weirdly scary pitch, because it takes already unnervingly creepy dummies and makes them off with even more realism. In fact, it probably makes them even better…

+1 Bonus - AHHHHHH

Hill Valley - @Disney Dad 3000
BACK TO TO THE FUTURE FAN HERE! This is a very ironic land, because I’m thinking about the Back to the Future ride that happened to comfortably sit right next to it, now replaced by the Simpsons. And at this point, a reintroduction of the franchise making it a perfect land within the park’s lineup will be crazily fresher than Simpsons. It’s going to get that Pokemon overhaul soon, hear me out. The play of nostalgia of going to 2015, a future sleeping in the past, riddled with the basic nostalgia of Hill Valley is wonderful! I will be so happy to see that clock and everything, as the land becomes illuminated unlike the practically dead set at USH. Love love love love the attractions and the land!

+1 Bonus - Yessir! Giddyap!

Republic City - @montydysquith-navarro

Dam, an Avatar land for Epic Universe, serves as the third installment to the epic Epic Universe Trilogy. That finishes off Universal’s Phase 2 nicely with Avatar, My Little Pony, and Pink Floyd. I’m an old Avatar fan, and while Republic City would sound cool for a land, oh it would have been so amazing if it was just a land split into four neighborhoods, or nations, with a Zuko/Katara dueling coaster… but that’s wishful thinking. Republic City is a wonderful land to be held in Epic Universe because it clearly needs a more futuristic/modern land to it aside from its current four. United Forces sounds like a very interesting concept, and I would love to learn more about it.

+1 Bonus - May he rest in peace, and wake up to be held again.

Architectural Guinea Pig

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
IMG_3544.jpeg
IMG_3545.jpeg

THE EPIC EPIC UNIVERSE TRILOGY - My Little Pony by @Evilgidgit, Dark Side of the Universe by @Rock Wren, Republic City by @montydysquith-navarro

Honorable Mention goes to someone(s) whose project excelled in one field but did not quite make the cut for a medal for whatever reason. Look, this is a perfect Epic Universe trilogy. Though there are some faults and realism downsides here and there, they work together seamlessly for a Phase 2 to the park.

IMG_3546.jpeg

Willy Wonka Land by @Lord Fozzinator and Bikini Bottom by @Brer Panther

Both of these are great kid's lands that will please audiences. I couldn't pick who to get the redlight award so both of you get it!

IMG_3547.jpeg

Hill Valley by @Disney Dad 3000

A Back to the Future land featuring a Back to the Future attraction next to the long-gone Back to the Future attraction is truly a back-to-the-future move.

IMG_3549.jpeg

Zeus by @TheSquirrel

Look, to AGP's tastes, this is simple, effective gold. Replacing Poseidon with an equally impressive Olympian god, with a scary, thrilling, and fun roller coaster that has not one not two but TEN inversions fits my ballot as a path forward for the Universal Parks. Nice Work!

We're getting closer and closer to the end of the forum's most notorious horse-throwing one-sentence competition... Scores will be updated soon along with the new prompt, and I hope to see you there!

Architectural Guinea Pig

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
IMG_3663.png

Season 13, Project 7: Skip R' Treat
Welcome back to the eigth spectrum of the One Sentence Competition: Prism of SYWTBAI! Solaris Knight's decision to use a new SYWTBAI prism means that all future prompts will be old prompts. With this weird new prism in place, OSC is now grounds for a revisiting of the forum's past, diving into the What Ifs from the most cherished prompts to grace the forum.

-The Set Up-
@TheOriginalTiki: "The Jungle Cruise is the original E Ticket of Disneyland as the largest scale attraction on opening day. It's endured as a classic through six decades seeing all kinds of changes along the riverbanks including the elephant bathing pool and trapped safari of the 1960's to the piranah attack added about ten years ago. Jingle Cruise was the next evolution in the Imagineers tinkering with the concept of the attraction. For this project you'll be taking the holiday overlay concept a step further.

Official]The Enchanted Tiki Room: Stitch Presents Aloha E Komo Mai!|Tokyo  Disneyland | Tokyo Disney Resort
The Jingle Cruise

Players this round will be designing a Halloween overlay of the Jungle Cruise for either Disneyland or Walt Disney World. How this overlay works is entirely up to you, but please be specific with dates as well as if you're choosing to still do Jingle Cruise in December and how that will affect this overlay's operation schedule. The overlay can be as elaborate or as modest as the team wants it to be, keeping in mind the grading rubric."

Due to the limited diversity of the prompt, the final challenge has been extended in its parameters below!

-The Submissions-
Team Chandlers's The Jungle Terror Cruise

-Challenge-
Design a holiday overlay to any Adventureland attraction of your choice.

-Rules-
  • Remember, it's not about how grand or detailed the pitch is, it's simply about how good the idea is.
  • You may use between 1 to 3 sentences and up to 1 image.
  • No AI generated artwork, writing, or assistance in the brainstorming process is allowed​

-Deadline-
This project is due on Thursday, July 11 at 11:59 PM WDW Time
(8:59 PM Disneyland Time), abt four days from now
Reviews WILL BE POSTED either the day the deadline is due or the day after. If not, feel free to spam-ping my account until I post them.

-Tips-
K.I.S.S. – Keep it simple, silly. Try not to complicate or overthink things too much. It’s a simple, casual competition – there are no eliminations. Propose as you please, let your imagination soar!

-Judging Criteria-
Originality - This criterion I’m looking to see how unique or original a pitch is. Does it think outside the box?
Realism -Even though pitches can be really cool, there must also be grounds for realism. Is your pitch generally realistic to happen?
X-factor - This criterion is simply a personal opinion. Does AGP like it, or is wowed by it?

BONUS: Character Creations
Create an original character featured within the attraction’s overlay. This character can be the main draw of the overlay, or just a simple nod that only Disney fans would notice. You can add up to one extra sentence and image.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom