One Sentence Competition - Season 3 Episode 3

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
The White Rabbit Award goes to...
latest

@FigmentPigments ! Even with her incredibly busy schedule, she still was able to contribute immensely to this Episode, and finished 2nd without even doing the last six challenges!
51uEzuSdenL._SX522_.jpg

D Hulk

The Most Likely To Say Mahogany Award goes to....

@D Hindley ! Your prose and vocabulary skills don't go unnoticed! Hold this trophy and your proficient English language vernacular up high!
51uEzuSdenL._SX522_.jpg
I can't recall if I said "mahogany" in this particular competition (I wouldn't put it past myself), but I DO know I said it in the latest GMR post.

Thinking briefly...the Epcot train submission. Yeah, I said "mahogany" in there. Yeesh! :p

D Hulk

I think that went fairly well considering I joined late... Watch out next time @D Hindley !! (In all seriousness though, congrats! You always had great ideas!!)
Back atcha, @AceAstro! Always a joy in this latter half to see what you had in your sleeve.

Hey @spacemt354, congrats on a great and creative episode! I really enjoyed the TV gimmick, particularly in the mass-entry rounds. :joyfull:

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Since the awards are always a sort of impromptu thing and I just make them up as a go, I've run out of award ideas for everyone else at the moment. Feel free if you can come up with some, to please award them to the remaining contestants, but I did my best to ensure that the regular competitors this episode got some recognition.

Thank you everyone for playing in the One Sentence Competition Season 3 - Episode 3!

For anyone who would be interested in hosting Episode 4 in the coming weeks -- feel free to shoot me a PM or just comment below! We try to have it be a rotating panel of people, usually first-time hosts are preferred as this is a more simple competition to begin with as a host. So if anyone is interested, go for it!

Until then -- thanks again and goodnight!:)

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Back atcha, @AceAstro! Always a joy in this latter half to see what you had in your sleeve.

Hey @spacemt354, congrats on a great and creative episode! I really enjoyed the TV gimmick, particularly in the mass-entry rounds. :joyfull:
Thank you!:) A shoutout to @CraniumCommand89 as well for coming up with the original concept - the TV theme gave a ton of stuff to explore that was for sure! And I think it complimented the 'movie' comp pretty nicely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom