One Park, One Ride, One Restaurant...First Impression

Luigi

Original Poster
You only get one chance to make a first impression...
You have to convince someone, who has never been to Disney World, that it is as wonderful and magical as it's reputation.

The catch? You only have time to show them one park, and in that one park you only have time for one ride and eat at one restaurant. What do you do? What ride and eatery best shows off the wonder that is Disney World?

Also, the person can be whomever you want. A single adult, a parent...etc. I'm sure that will influence which park you choose...

Or do one challenge for each park. No strict rules here...

Have fun.

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I would choose the Magic Kingdom, with Pirates of the Caribbean and dinner at Be Our Guest.
I think for unique Disney magic,awesomeness it's been nailed right here.
The only thing I wavered on initially was swapping out Be Our Guest for Ohana, but as much as I love Ohana for atmosphere and deliciousness, Be Our Guest really wowed us on our last trip as far as being very uniquely "Disney" and over all a super well executed dining experience.

Blackburn23

That is a tough one.

My first instinct is to say Magic Kingdom, Jungle Cruise at Night, then dinner at the California Grill w/Wishes in the background.

Also want to say EPCOT, Test Track, and an evening in World Showcase with dinner at Le Cellier.

Tough call (am I cheating by saying California Grill?)

Luigi

Original Poster
That is a tough one.

My first instinct is to say Magic Kingdom, Jungle Cruise at Night, then dinner at the California Grill w/Wishes in the background.

Also want to say EPCOT, Test Track, and an evening in World Showcase with dinner at Le Cellier.

Tough call (am I cheating by saying California Grill?)

Nope.Good choice

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom