One of the best vaction videos I've seen.

CAPTAIN HOOK

While the video and music are very good I think that there may be a personal hygene issue here - they're wearing the same clothes in all four parks :eek:

wedway71

Man I just spilled my coffee laughing sooo hard.

Anyway I think I can dance just as good as those two and I should video it too next time at WDW.....

Anybody care to see a middle aged guy doing the"SPRINKLER" and "WALKING THE DOG" in front Space Mountain?????:D

Texzilla

This video is one of the oddly coolest things I've ever seen. I can't believe that all these people around them aren't even paying attention. I'd be staring in slack jawed amazement if someone set up a camera and started dancing to music. Heck I'd probably get out my camera and start filming them myself thinking it was something the park was putting on.

DisneyDellsDude

This video is one of the oddly coolest things I've ever seen. I can't believe that all these people around them aren't even paying attention. I'd be staring in slack jawed amazement if someone set up a camera and started dancing to music. Heck I'd probably get out my camera and start filming them myself thinking it was something the park was putting on.

I'm guessing they added the music later, so they were just dancing quietly at the parks.

MiceysBestPal

I'm guessing they added the music later, so they were just dancing quietly at the parks.

That's not generally how these things are done.

They need to be dancing to a CD track so they can sync the images to it during the edit.

But the track (maybe even with COUNTING of some kind on the one they are listening and dancing to) does not have to be played LOUDLY... just loud enough to be heard by the dancers, who, by the time they are actually shooting in the parks, KNOW the routine very well.

elabron

You gotta give them credit for having the "brass Tacks" to do something like that in public. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know I sure would be a bit apprehensive about people thinking I was stupid.:hammer:

Cole'sMom

Oh my gosh-I wish I had the guts to do that in the parks! That was one of the funniest things I have seen in a while. I just emailed the link to my husband. I'll see what he thinks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom