One Meal Only!!!

Magikal

I, too, love Le Cellier, HOWEVER, i'm a Gemini, so I must maintain balance between the twins by appeasing my spirited little girl as well as my slightly more sophisticated adult by choosing a place no one else has yet.
THE ROYAL TABLE

PhilharMagician

To decide on one meal is a tough decision to make! There are so many great places to eat throughout WDW.

I would have to say Via Napoli for a few reasons.
  1. Eating here means that I am in Epcot!
  2. The Pizza is absolutely delicious and I will have leftovers for breakfast the next day.
  3. They serve Moretti beer in pitchers to go with the pizza

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
To decide on one meal is a tough decision to make! There are so many great places to eat throughout WDW.

I would have to say Via Napoli for a few reasons.
  1. Eating here means that I am in Epcot!
  2. The Pizza is absolutely delicious and I will have leftovers for breakfast the next day.
  3. They serve Moretti beer in pitchers to go with the pizza

3 Fantastic reasons :D

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Original Poster
I, too, love Le Cellier, HOWEVER, i'm a Gemini, so I must maintain balance between the twins by appeasing my spirited little girl as well as my slightly more sophisticated adult by choosing a place no one else has yet.
THE ROYAL TABLE

For ambience?

coltow

Le Cellier was the first place I thought of, so I'm going with that. We love the food. I'm almost drooling thinking about the pretzel bread, cheese soup and chocolate mouss,. not to mention the steaks.

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!

NemoRocks78

Seized
Premium Member
Beaches & Cream! Gimme a cheeseburger & fries with a Diet Coke, and a good ol' fashioned sundae to finish it off. Great meal and just a few steps away to Epcot. :cool:

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
I've said it before and I'll say it again - Ohana'

You can certainly argue that their are better plates of food throughout WDW than Ohana'
but for a great meal and that all around - I'm eating at Disney and loving it feeling - NO PLACE BETTER.

DisneyWall-E

Hmmmm? Its a toss up for me between the new Picknic burger at Sci-Fi Dine in and the soon to be open Be our Guest restaurant Ratatouille dish( if its like the one they had in the movie of the same name)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom