One Man's Dream Relocation

jt04

Original Poster
Short and to the point.

Move OMD to Tomorrowland. Put the History of 20th Century Fox/Studios in the vacated museum and theater. Sort of a Great Movie Ride-esque presentation without ride vehicles. Maybe even live performers.

Just a rough outline. Feel free to add details.

Simba’s Mom

You want to move One Man's Dream to MK instead of DHS? Part of me supports that; based on some of the comments I've heard, there are young people who don't even know that Walt Disney was a real person, let alone appreciate how much he contributed. And it seems like more young ones go to the MK. However, it's maybe more appreciated in DHS. So I don't know.

Miru

You want to move One Man's Dream to MK instead of DHS? Part of me supports that; based on some of the comments I've heard, there are young people who don't even know that Walt Disney was a real person, let alone appreciate how much he contributed. And it seems like more young ones go to the MK. However, it's maybe more appreciated in DHS. So I don't know.

OMD could also maybe get extra content when moved over to TL.

Maybe for the 20th Century Studios exhibit, Touchstone could get a display too?

jt04

Original Poster

Walt's affection for Tomorrowland, the World's Fair and E.P.C.O.T. make it a natural fit. He was always looking toward the future.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom