one long trip or two shorter trips??

wickedwitchware

here goes,i have a two week trip planned for march 2008.now im thinking maybe i should split this into two trips say march and october(never done MNSSHP).what would you do??

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I think it all depends on how long the journey would be. I always go for 14 nights, and enjoy the chance to take things as slowly as I want and relax about things. With a shorter trip, I would constantly be worried about getting everything in and feeling all the time like we were going home soon.

Youd be surprised how good a slightly shorter trip in the quieter times feels, its not as busy you get more done in less time and you feel youve been there longer.

JOB

Upvote 0

SteveUK

Good point, I can understand that a short trip at the right time can work well. Maybe I will give it a go sometime.

Just a working week off would actually give 9 days if you count weekends, so maybe 7 days sometime would be a nice idea.

Upvote 0

wickedwitchware

Original Poster
If we do split it I would do 8 in march and 7 in october..the traveling costs don't really concern me I just look for flight deals and it is only a 2 hour flight.I just think splitting may make leaving a heck of a lot easier knowing we would be back in 7 short months!!guess I should look into an AP.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom