One hour: Magic Kingdom

All Disney All The Time

I'm going to assume it's a regular day with regular crowds. I'm riding Big Thunder and Spash Mountain, grabbing some popcorn and spending the remainder of the hour people watching on Main St.

FettFan

Also, one other question...will I still have to pay for a full day, if I'm only spending an hour?

Because that would be a total rip.

Todd L

Pirates, Haunted mansion and try for the Tta...However If I had a few minute Just grapping some Ice Cream and Hanging out on Main Street is always really nice to....Thats the probelm, I cant do everything i want to with 7 nights 8 days...and Hour is Just such a tease!!

J03Y

if the waits are tame/none at all, Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Pirates and the Haunted Mansion again, maybe.

Lexxweb

Haunted Mansion
Under the Sea
Space Mountain
Carousel of Progress
Deuces
----
Once my hour is up, I can go to the Polynesian for Dole Whip. Duh!

PUSH

Splash, Space, HM, PotC. A ride on TTA while watching Wishes, then finish watching with ice cream when TTA is over. And finally, grab a souvenir popcorn bucket on the way out.

Might be a lot to fit into one hour, but I figure it's during non-peak times. I also assume that running if allowed.

TinkerFairy1

If I only had one hour, I think I would just wander slowly around the park and soak up the atmosphere. Maybe ride the TTA and take a trip on the train. Once the hour is up I'm assuming I would be magically teleported out of the park.
However, if they are relying on security to get me out, I would either hide or fight back. Security will severely underestimate my love for the MK and my ninja skills. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom