One day alone

Norm The Skull

Hello everyone

Our family will be going in December for 10 wonderful days.

BUT on one day (Dec. 4th 2008) I will be alone. My DW & DD will be at Discovery Cove. So that leaves me alone.

We have only been to Disney world once that was 2005. So there are still many attractions that we have not seen. Being there for 10 days this time will give us a chance to pretty much see all the others.

I was wondering what attractions have single rider lines?

And if anyone else ever just went solo for a day and what they did.

Any suggestions?

The Magic Kingdom will have the EMH in the morning.

I will need to leave at about 05:00 PM because we have reservations at Backyard BBQ.

Thanks in advance

krankenstein

Rides with Single Rider Lines:
Test Track
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Toy Story Midway Mania
Expedition Everest
I think that is it...someone correct me if I forgot something.

I've made a few solo trips to the WDW. As far as what do I do...that is simple...whatever I want. The best part about being alone is having the freedom to do anything that comes to your mind right than. If you at Epcot and decide you want to ride TOT, you have the freedom to head to DHS without having to make sure it is ok with everyone else in your group.

Overall. solo is the best way to experience WDW in my opinion. You will have fun, enjoy the freedom! :)

Upvote 0

jeffk410

Solo

I went on a vacation with my father in late june ,but for 2 of the days i was alone. I loved it i cant wait to book a trip by myself someday. I loved going to Hollywood studios because if you time it right going on TSM in the single rider line is great. If u get lucky or time it to jump in the single rider line right when they re-open it helps. Latly its been so busy theyve been closing the single rider line for like 30 minutes at a time. So i timed it right and i was able to ride TSM 5 times without waiting more than 15 minutes. It was also easier to fastpass rock n rollercoaster and then go in the single rider line. Two of the biggest attractions i was able to ride numerous times because i was by myself. I personally enjoyed doing whatever i wanted without having to take anyone else into consideration. Selfish i know ,but i was able to accomplish so much. So my recommendation is doing Hollywood Studios because their is shows and the new TSM ,but your at Disney World so anything will be fun.
Have a great trip

Upvote 0

sleepybear

On several trips, I've had the day to myself while my boyfriend attended conferences. While I'm one of those people who likes having someone with me to share the experience, I used it as an opportunity to do what I enjoy.

I like taking pictures, so I went to AK and spent a lot of time photographing the animals. And because I like Frontierland, I spent an afternoon on the Liberty Belle and chilling around the Rivers of America. And there was a time when I just napped all afternoon in the hotel room.

Since MK has EMH that morning, maybe go there and ride the mountains as many times as possible. Then after having a turkey leg or Dole whip (or both, if you're so inclined) head back to the hotel, relax by the pool and have one of those drinks with the umbrellas in them.

Upvote 0

robbyk

Take a behind the scenes tour. I had a day alone in 2005 and I went on the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour and it was awesome!
Have a great trip

Upvote 0

bgraham34

Take a behind the scenes tour. I had a day alone in 2005 and I went on the "Keys to the Kingdom" tour and it was awesome!
Have a great trip

Now that sounds like a great idea. I never thought about that. In my mind I was thinking about what to do but this did not come up.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom