Once Upon A Time

JohnD

Original Poster
Any thoughts on the reboot?

Henry's grown.
He lives in Seattle.
Previous characters don't seem aware of their pasts.
It's now in Purgatory (Friday's at 8pm).

I'm afraid it has jumped the shark and won't make it beyond this season.

StarWarsGirl

Unfortunately, it's just not the same without Emma. I know Jennifer Morrison wanted to leave and the shooting schedule was rough on her, but they should have just ended it if she didn't want to stick around. I watched it the entire time thinking, "I miss Emma!"

Henry just isn't as interesting a lead character. And it's only the first episode...

NeedMoreMickey

Watched it and for me the only characters that seemed relaxed were Roni and Lucy. Everyone else were trying too hard and it was awkward. Even the story tried to do a little too much. I'll give it another couple of weeks see if it gets better. Next week I'll let it record on the DVR

Figgy1

Premium Member
Unfortunately, it's just not the same without Emma. I know Jennifer Morrison wanted to leave and the shooting schedule was rough on her, but they should have just ended it if she didn't want to stick around. I watched it the entire time thinking, "I miss Emma!"

Henry just isn't as interesting a lead character. And it's only the first episode...
^^^^This
Watched it and for me the only characters that seemed relaxed were Roni and Lucy. Everyone else were trying too hard and it was awkward. Even the story tried to do a little too much. I'll give it another couple of weeks see if it gets better. Next week I'll let it record on the DVR
and ^^^This except no commercial Hulu

EricTheRed

I'm a fan of the "new direction" Once Upon a Time. I'll agree that Henry and Cinderella don't work particularly well, but really enjoy some of the other new cast that has been added. In particular Drizella/Ivy, Alice/Tilly and Tiana/Sabine have been great additions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom