Once Upon a Time

lunchbox1175

Anyone here like the Wonderland spinoff? I had high hopes, but I think they made a mistake dragging it out into a full season.[/quote]

No, and I have read that it is headed for cancellation, but you never know.

lilclerk

No, and I have read that it is headed for cancellation, but you never know.
I heard that a while ago too, but I think they're going to at least finish up the season. I think it would have been okay if it had been the mid-season filler it was originally supposed to be (running between December and March while Once Upon a Time was on winter hiatus.) The story just dragged on, and I didn't connect with any of the characters.

Ember

Same here! I only started watching OUaT because of Eddie and Adam (Lost writers).

Anyone here like the Wonderland spinoff? I had high hopes, but I think they made a mistake dragging it out into a full season.
I honestly completely forgot there was a spin-off and haven't watched a single episode. Oops!

Matt_Black

Now, Sophie Lowe tweeted today that this was the last day of filming this season, so the show might be "on the bubble" as it were.

steamboatjosh

Original Poster
Was just looking through the stores on the WDW website. I can't believe that there is actually a store called Once Upon a Time in HS and they don't carry any ONCE merch.

Funmeister's Delight

My problem with Once Upon a Time is everyone is related to everyone in the most ridiculous way. That and almost every single character has a some love interest they couldn't be with for stupid reasons.

Matt_Black

My problem with Once Upon a Time is everyone is related to everyone in the most ridiculous way. That and almost every single character has a some love interest they couldn't be with for stupid reasons.

I have no problems with the ridiculous relationships; I've read comics for many a year, and have seen far more ludicrous family trees.

quirkle

Wonderland was a no go for me until the 3-4th episode. Once it extended and brought in other characters it got interesting. I like it now but if took endurance.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom